Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 103

Thread: chapter three the tower pbp group

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    chapter three the tower pbp group

    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    The day is cloudy and is threatening snow as you move along in the forest. You have spotted what appears to be road, once cobblestoned but showing extreme neglect and disrepair.

    The road opens out into a large clearing. There is a tower at the far end of it. It stands about 100 feet in height and about 80 feet in width. At the top looks like scorch marks and to the left is wreckage that is very old looking. The tower itself looks to be made of rock covered by stucco that is falling off. There are no windows that you can see but there is a wide tall door at the front.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	space_tower_1_001.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	617  
    Last edited by outrider; 02-14-2010 at 05:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    "lets see what monkeys are stuffed in this barrel" Antel said, as he approached the door.

    "first lets see if these monkeys have a bite" as he searched the entry for traps(and to see if it was locked)
    * See if theres some traps(perception) *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-27-2009 08:19 PM
    See if theres some traps(perception): 1d20 (3) + 6 (6) = 9

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    you detect no traps and the doors are locked. doors are Iron.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    OK sense no one replied in a week i ma just go

    "no traps? bit too honest there" Antel says as he whips out the lock pick

    * Trys to open the lock *


    if fail: "well thats a tricky bugger, can one of you gents come on over and kick it in?"

    if succeed:"Lady's first"

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-05-2010 06:40 PM
    Trys to open the lock: 1d20 (20) + 8 (8) = 28

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    there is a satisifying click that can be heard from the door. It opens out a little. The smell of mildewed air and of metal come oozing out of the opening. A peek shows only darkness.

    a perception roll again please

    Morgan attempts one

    * morgan listens intently *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-07-2010 02:56 PM
    morgan listens intently: 1d20 (16) + 2 (2) = 18

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    santa cruz
    Posts
    24
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Brendon remains alert for danger *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-07-2010 11:56 PM
    Brendon remains alert for danger: 1d20 (2) + 2 (2) = 4

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Antel is Ready for anything(he hopes) *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-09-2010 12:51 AM
    Antel is Ready for anything(he hopes): 1d20 (2) + 6 (6) = 8

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Gorron draws his greataxe and keeps watch of anything to happen
    * perception *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-13-2010 08:58 PM
    perception: 1d20 (7) + 6 (6) = 13

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Morgan: did you hear that sound? it sounded like metal striking stone from within. It is almost like a scuttling sound.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    "ay? what kind of scuttling? a golem? or hammer and anvil? what man!" Antel Says quietly backing away from the door,

    "Just being safe"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I think we should allow our fighters to enter first. i will cast a mage armor upon myself.

    everybody needs to roll for inititative.

    * Morgan pulls out his staff *



    Let us try to speed up the potiental combat please check postings on a more regular basis.

    The lighting is dim about 20ft radius. The squares are five feet.

    I forgot to place the coordinates on the map. The upper left hand corner is A and 1. The letters go across the top. the numbers down the left side.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-17-2010 11:41 PM
    Morgan pulls out his staff: 1d20 (10) + 3 (3) = 13

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Gorron Prepares for battle *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-18-2010 05:22 AM
    Gorron Prepares for battle: 1d20 (6) + 3 (3) = 9

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Antel moves his short bow off his back and into his hands

    "I would use the knife, but am more likely to hit with this"

    * initiative *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-18-2010 11:22 AM
    initiative: 1d20 (14) + 4 (4) = 18

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    unknown things inititiative

    * bad guy gets ready *



    antel 18
    bad guy 14
    morgan 13
    Gorron 9
    and waiting on Brenden.
    Last edited by outrider; 01-18-2010 at 09:55 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-18-2010 09:43 PM
    bad guy gets ready: 1d20 (12) + 2 (2) = 14

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    santa cruz
    Posts
    24
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Brendon readies his ranseur and approaches the door *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    01-19-2010 12:05 AM
    Brendon readies his ranseur and approaches the door: 1d20 (13) + 5 (5) = 18

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [D&D] Dungeon Adventure: Storm Tower
    By PnP News Bot in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 11:00 PM
  2. [D&D] Clockwork Wonders: The Moving Tower
    By PnP News Bot in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •