Heck yes! Definitely.
Defintely, but next year. Time constraints and the Holidays and all.
Looks cool, but just isn't my thing.
Nope, but everyone choosing to participate has my best wishes.
The Town Crier Screamith: The 4th Annual Short Story Deadline is near...
▪ Anyone may compete from anywhere in the world
▪ There are 2 rounds
▪ 1st Round (January 15-23, 2009) : Writers are placed randomly in heats. Each heat is assigned a genre and a subject (ex. comedy : competing lemonade stands or horror : a family reunion).
▪ Writers have 8 days to write an original short story (2,500 words max).
▪ Winners are chosen from the 1st Round to advance to the 2nd round and compete for thousands in cash and prizes.
▪ 2nd Round (March 12-13, 2009) : All of the writers receive the same genre and subject at midnight (EST time) and have just 24 hours to write an original short story.
▪ A panel of judges review the final round stories and winners are chosen!
Here's the actual link for all the details you'll ever need: http://www.nycmidnight.com/2010/SSC/challenge.htm
BTW, even the Mighty Arch Lich Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld, and the Undead, has not the power to put this notice on the News and Announcements thread section. <Thoth shakes fist at the Gods thats Cursed him, swearing vengence, then sends out from the abyss one of his minions to eat the loyal worshippers of the gods>
I hope many of you on P&PG choose to participate, i know i will.
Last edited by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon; 12-03-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet