Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Dungeons & Dragons, 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 4
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location City: Allen
State: Texas
Zip Code / Postal Code: 75013
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Mark's Campaign

Downloads
    Uploads

Mark's campaign - allen, texas

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    We are looking to find 1-2 players for an existing campaign. We have been an established group for 5+ years and typically play in Allen on Friday nights, usually from 6pm to past midnight. We are all in our 30's, established in our careers, and although we are all long-time gamers, we live "normal" lives ;-).

We have lost a few players over the summer - one is moving to the west coast, another is caught up with work, and a third is a friend of one of the guys leaving so he is most likely going to back out. We are looking for probably 2 players who are fun, intelligent, and reliable. A sense of humor is a must.

We play on Friday nights, twice a month, and the DM is very good and runs his own campaign (although currently we are in the middle of running a few 3.5 modules). We've always been a diverse group of friends who spend time just being guys as well as playing some serious D&D. We have dabbled in D&D 4.0 and occasionally play other games for a night.

If you have an interest or would like to talk more, just buzz me back here or call me at 214.886.0093. We are looking to start up the campaign again in the next month or so.

Thanks - Douglas
    Last edited by dkoehne; 10-22-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: additional information

Downloads
    Uploads

Did I say yes

Yes I would like to join your group sent a PM to you today. Oh did I say yes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes me and a friend are available for your game.

Kevin (25) (me) Ive been gaming for about 7 years, my system of choice is 3.5 DnD. I like to make up interesting character types and class combinations.

My portfolio of games
    3.5 dnd
    3rd edition world of darkness (most of the systems).
    Star Wars Saga Edition
    Fading Suns

Scott (27) is a 3.5 guy, portfolio is pretty much just 3.0/3.5, he has DMed aswell as Played for roughly 4 years.

(and if your looking for 3) Rocky, 3.5 nut, his portfolio is identical to mine. However he has been gaming far longer than I.

We all are in the same group, but 1 of our players had to drop out and the other two are having career issues that do not allow them to game as often as we like. You guys seem to fit our personal preferences so it may work out.

Please shoot me an e-mail back, txhazard@yahoo.com
    hope to hear from you soon.

Downloads
    Uploads

Interested

If you have room, i would be interested in the game as well. I have been playing all versions of D&D since 1985, except 4.0(i just cant get into it), but also in thouse years have enjoyed games such as Top Secret SSI, Call of Cthutlu, Rolemaster, Cyberpunk2K, various card games like Munchkin, and various mini's games.

Our last group disbanded as one travels outside the USA for work, one can only come late, and another who is 30+ acts like he is 3+ in the game.

I also have experience being a DM in 3.5, CoC, and Cyberpunk2K.

Thanks

-Ron

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably a little late to the party, but I've recently returned to the Dallas area, and have been looking to get back into gaming. I've been playing D&D since 2e, been with it all throughout 3.0 and 3.5 (which I really liked), and have been wanting to give 4e more of a try (only played one 4e game, back when it first came out when I was stationed in Japan). I've also dabbled a little with various World of Darkness games, and picked up the Anima book because it seemed like an interesting alternative to D&D.

I have most of my experience as a player, but I've DM'd a good share of games in the past (with my favorite setting to run being Iron Kingdoms for 3.5e).

If there's still room/you're still looking for a player, feel free to let me know.

-Aaron

Downloads
    Uploads
    Myself and friend are experienced players lfg. Our group just finished. we are in plano and dont mind driving. looking to start immediately. We are both easy to get along with and dont tell others how to play. we are mid 30's in age. call 469-441-6139 or email joe@greco.net

Downloads
    Uploads
    have two players looking for a game. also we are starting a 4th edition campaign

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just moved to Frisco (Plano border), and I'm looking for a 4e game. I'm down with LFR and fast-paced home games. 35 years old. I've DMed and played for 20 of those years. I'm also into Warhammer (the new edition), and I have all the expansions for it. I'm always ready for an interesting boardgame. Action-packed D&D has always been my favorite though.
    --
    Mike Lee