Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DASH=Dallas Area Super Heros

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    So two more people are interested in playing, I have spoken to them and they say that the every two week cycle is fine.

I think in two weeks we should either make this a go, or just consider it something we will revisit.

What do you say spotlight and Adaquacity?

Two weeks is the 26th. Um, things will come up and we need to make sure were on the correct schedule for you Adaquacity, but we need to make this thing a go or just put it on hold till we have more time to do it.

Adaquacity, you play every other week so when do you play next? Then we can start puting this into motion if we decide to go with it.

thanks all

Downloads
    Uploads
    I play this Saturday, then again on the 26th for this month.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Adaquacity..

So from here we need to set some possible dates. This of course is up to you Spotlight as you are the GM and its tough play without one. lol.

Sep 19. We could all meet at Xmax at say 6pm or so..get to know each other, make some char, maybe get some gaming in. If all goes well, we will have three players in total.

Oct 3. I am out of town, but that doesnt mean the group cant meet and play, if not, thats okay.

Oct 17. I will be in town and this is an ideal time to get this thing in full swing.

From here, of course we have holidays, blah blah. The important thing is we get the ball rolling.

Please check these dates as I think they work with your schedule Adaquacity. We just need to here from Spotlight.

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    OOPS! My mistake. Your PM meant the 19th, not the 26, my mistake. I can be there for that. For you Adaquacity, I can be at xmax on the 26th. From there, we will just have to work things out, perhaps weekly.

Also, I was just informed a few minutes ago that Dallas public libraries will start closing on Sundays as well as Mondays due to budget problems. That will certainly mess me up. I am having to get a comp a little quicker than I planned.
    Sure, Life IS like a bowl of cherries, but how SWEET they are depends on how much crap your willing to take to fertalize your DREAMS. Michael L. Cross

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

So just to make sure were clear...

Adaqucity's games are on the 26th and every two weeks after.

Our meet will be on the 19th. Thats 9/19/09...lol.

Spotlight, the other two people are Rylie and Xerodrift. They have zero experience in the game, and will need to be coached in making char and all. I would imagine books will not be there either. I will probably buy one at xmax.

So I will see you all next Saturday 9/19.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wahoo, I found my book! Granted its from 1988, ha!

So Rylie and Xero since you've never played, think of what kind of char you would like to play. Think of what kind of superhero you've always liked and how you would change and make that hero you.

The game is built on points, so you build your char with points and then as any hero, you give them some disadvantages or weakness' to add to the overall balance of your char. Any power you can think of, pretty much can be put into play and any type of hero you want, can also be put into play.

Meeting at 6pm will allow us to play for some time, though I have never been to Xmax and I hope you dont need reservations.

Well, see all of you on Saturday, 6pm.
    Last edited by Fly by Knight; 09-14-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, i'll be there. I might be a little late I work until 5 then I would need time to go home shower and change.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well having just found this thread I hope you haven't finished grabbing all the players you need. I've always loved Supers Games and would love to play if you have room for one more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome, please read the previous posts, and we meet at xmax on sat

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well....I apologize to all. I coralled and cajoled you guys and lady to do this this weekend, but Xmax is booked solid. I dont know what to do now.

Curses!!!

They have things going all day long...thats why I was hoping Spotlight had checked it out.

Well no biggie I guess. We can either meet next week, and then Adaquacity can catch up or the next week, and I can catch up.

Im new to this area, if anyone has any ideas of where we could meet let me know.

thanks
    Last edited by Fly by Knight; 09-16-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We're getting together this week if I have find each one of you and drag you myself to the game. Don't test me, I'll do it. Anyways, since we're just basically doing character creation I thought we could either go back to the original idea of half price books, or we could go to a restaurant like denny's or ihop, granted it would be nice of us to eat if we went to a restaurant, but we're meeting around supper time anyways, so why not? There is also the idea of other game stores in the area. Or, I need some extra money, I'll clean spotlights apartment, I'm much cheaper than an actual maid. So there are my ideas, and I'm not taking "let's just reschedule" for an answer!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I'm kinda partial to the Half-Price books myself. Easy to get to and they never complain or are too busy to let us snatch a table in the back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol!...Thats awesome Rylie! Good ideas.

Mathwei said that he would check out a particularly gaming friendly half price books. Either is good for me, I just want to get this rolling.

When I spoke to Andy at Xmax he was very excited about us playing there. So we can always play there once this session is done, unless we find another spot that we like. BTW..Andy seems like a pretty nice guy, props to him.

So, just to get us all on the same page, these are the people who have shown interest and are planning on attending:

1. Spotlight - GM
    2. Me - I have my char idea and background, just need to make it.
    3. Adaquacity
    4. Rylie
    5. XeroDrift
    6. Mathwei
    7. Kitsune - who said he may not make this one, but will the next.

Please if you have any suggestions for a place, please post. Two quality suggestions so far.

Thanks
    FBK

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be there, depending on what time and where I might be late. since I work until 5pm

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast