Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Back again looking for a player(dnd 3.5)
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Game Location Street Address: 701 James st
City: springdale
State: pa
Zip Code / Postal Code: 15144
Game Times Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Back again looking for a player(dnd 3.5)

Downloads
    Uploads

Back again looking for a player(dnd 3.5)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi all,
    I am back posting this for my lazy DM. We are losing another player soon because his girlfriend moved out of state and he is soon to follow.
    We currently have 4 players and a DM and are looking for one more player.
    We tried 4.0 until lvl 15 and decided it wasnt a game for us so we just moved back to 3.5. We have only played 3.5 for one session so far and plan to play one or two more practice sessions to get the feel for playing 3.5 again. We are starting at lvl 4 and will be running through return temple elemental evil
    We currently play in Springdale, its about 15 miles NE of Pittsburgh. We play every other Sunday from 1:30 until 6 or so.
    If you are interested contact me or look up ryan carner(dm)
    Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Rashir; 09-29-2009 at 12:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Rashir. I saw you posted this on the Pittsburgh D&D Meetup also. With the number of new gamers listing on the Meetup site, you should hopefully be able to find another person to fill the seat. Hopefully rcarner doesn't give your character to much grief for calling the DM lazy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have until dec or jan to fill the spot but we figured we would start looking now to acclimate a new player.
    As far as Ryan not killing me, well he almost gave me lycanthropy and had a knife to my throat this past Sunday so what else can he do? I just come prepared with 5 characters depending on the mood hes in

ps lazy DM Ryan

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a lazy DM and a lazy player in Rashir...I mean, his last 7 characters have all been named the same!! sheesh, go look at a baby name website or something!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quiet you. Your next! Ryan said he gonna start killing you off now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking for 3 or 3.5 gaming group near by. If you are still with an openning, let me know. I too tried the 4th edition and did not like how linear it was. Definately a fan of the 3rd editions. Well I like to keep my characters in tune with the region and enviroment. Not against having my character do stuff that could endanger him/her as long as it follows what the character knows and believes. Don't like the greedy money raking game play, but rather a good balance of role playing and combat. If interested in more info and still have an openning, again, let me know.