Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: what would you think of a 4e of Dragonlance?

Downloads
    Uploads

what would you think of a 4e of Dragonlance?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I am working on a Dragon lance adventure path and i was hoping to see what kind of interest was out there. The game would be played on map tools and be a few short adventures to see how players liked it. If it turned out to be something that everyone likes then i would like to run a long term campaign.

I have been playing RPG's since 1992 and have run many games in many systems. I have been playing D&D 4e for over a year now and i have a good understanding of how the system works. I am looking for players that like to role play in character.

I will be running the game at the time before the War of the Lance.

IM me on yahoo under warhameraor or post a pm.
    Last edited by Denormic; 09-27-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are conflicting rumors about Dragonlance being an upcoming setting for 4e- people were pretty certain from clues that it was going to be the 2010 setting before Dark Sun was announced (new age announced in the novels to support a 4e conversion, 25th anniversary of Dragonlance is 2009, Raistlin appearing in the character generator, etc.) It still might be the setting for 2011, but I wouldn't bet money on it. Despite the novels' fanbase, I think there are more gamers clamoring for a Greyhawk setting instead, myself included.

Downloads
    Uploads
    cool, i cant wait to get some updated books. I would love to see what class they creat for dragonlace. Thanks for the info but my game will start next week.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Denormic, what would you do for DL if you were creating it? What classes would you create? How would you match up the races in 4E against the races in DL? I'm a fan of the setting, but never played in it. I do like the mental challenge of thinking how it would all convert though
    --
    Grimwell

Downloads
    Uploads
    On the system side i wont change a thing. The only thing i will change is the name of halflings to kender. Setting is easy and i have the old heroes of the lance box set. Thats all i need. monsters in the monster manual work for my purposes. Its no different from running your own game just i am useing names and maps from the authors of the books a bit.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So no custom work/classes for Solamnic Knights or the differing Wizards?
    --
    Grimwell