Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Pathfinder Online (Maptools)
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Country: USA Central Time (GMT -6)
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Thursday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Maptools
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Maptools)

Thread: Pathfinder Online (Maptools)

Downloads
    Uploads

Pathfinder Online (Maptools)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I am interested in running a Pathfinder game using MapTool. My preferred times/days for running are Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings from 7 - 11 pm Central time (GMT -6).

1. The campaign will be in a homebrew world, but the flavor will be similar to Greyhawk, Mystara, and similar worlds. There are plenty of avenues for the players to contribute to its development.
    Technology-wise, the world is equal to that of England around 1300 AD. So firearms are not available.
    Magic is highly regulated - you either need to be a member of the church, an approved Wizard guild, or have special dispensation from the King to legally use spells. Thats just a function of role-playing, and has no bearing on your actual ability to use magic.
    2. I would ideally like to have 5 players with a minimum of 3.
    3. I will only be using classes and races in the Pathfinder rulebook for now. I do prefer multiclassing and prestige classing to be done with some kind of in character motivation, but that usually is not a problem.
    I should warn you in advance that one of the things that burned me out on 3.5 was the plethora of (IMHO needless) classes (base and prestige alike) in the splat books. If Paizo happens to introduce any new classes in future splat books, they will be greeted with skepticism.
    4. Characters start at first level, 20 point ability score buy, with maximum money for their character class.
    5. Maximum hit points at first level. After first level you have a choice - take the average rounded up or roll in my virtual presence. If you roll, you are stuck with your roll.
    6. Until I get comfortable with you and your gaming style, I prefer non-evil alignments.
    7. Since this is my first attempt at an online-game in a few years, and since this my first Pathfinder game, I am going to avoid using too many houserules. The only one I may use is the Reserve Points rule from Unearthed Arcana - and then only if all players want to do so.
    8. I really would appreciate some attempt at coming up with a background for your character. At a minimum, something that describes your character's long term goals/desires to help me come up with adventure hooks that you will find interesting.
    9. I try to have a balance of role-playing and combat. Over the course of the campaign it will be 50-50, although individual sessions may have more or less combat.
    10. I will be using the deities from the Pathfinder book.

Background on the campaign is available here.
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...ia-triumvirate

Downloads
    Uploads

Game still open?

If the game is still open, I would like to join with an elven wizard (rather stock). I have the Pathfinder Beta PDF, is that good enough? Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry

The game is full. I have 7 players so far. I will let you know if that changes.