Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 4E
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location City: Brooklyn
State: NY
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Eos (Brooklyn/New York City)

Downloads
    Uploads

Eos (Brooklyn/New York City)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Alright New Yorkers, I'm starting up a game! I've been working on a homebrew D&D world for some time now, and I think it's finally ready to take on a test run campaign. I have two players signed on already, and we're looking for two to four more people to join in on the fun. I plan on getting a wiki page up about the campaign setting itself, but that may still be a bit into the future, so here's some rough information concerning the setting:

The world is called Eos, and it is a truly ancient place. Many people and nations have come to power and fallen over the millennia, from the mysterious Emkari that are thought to have controlled much of the known world to the current tiefling empire of Dzolgat, the oldest existing nation. There are several continents, but three are the focus of the game: Galotte, home of humans, dwarves, and a few other races and where the bulk of the campaign will take place; Tazarin, a cold continent and origin of the tieflings, their empire, and a few races that resulted from their breeding programs; and Karoa, a savage continent that once held the mighty dragonborn nation of Naqarut but is now largely inhospitable, with an unforgiving desert consuming the western half and a dark, yuan-ti infested jungle occupying the east. Virtually every race is present with some place in the world, and there is a fun mix of magic and technological prowess.

I'm happy to answer any questions prospective players (or just curious readers) have about the world. We're thinking about meeting weekly on Saturday afternoons, around 5:30 and playing until schedules merit stopping. This is tentative, however, and we'll try to be as accomodating as possible with scheduling.

Also, just for fun, here's a map of Galotte: http://nakedink.us/upload/store/Galotte.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

gamer

Experianced player looking for game. I'm interested. Are thier different home rules. What classes are the characters you have. Anything u want 2 know about me. George email grarrity@aol.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to know a bit more about this game, while i'm a long time D&D player i have yet to try 4th edition so bare with me on any stupidish question my e-mail is michael.swny@yahoo.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm very interested in joining this game, I have experience both playing and DMing 4th Edition and I have been looking for a game in New York to join since I got back to school. I hope I'm not too late of a reply to be able to get in! Contact me at rck238@nyu.edu

Downloads
    Uploads
    me and my friend are looking for a game you still have an opening or are you filled send me a message at pcmcevoy@hotmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I am late to the game but if you have an opening I am interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like what this is about if your still looking for players email me at marinevet7713@yahoo.com