Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68

Thread: Chapter 3

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Dabril hears the squeak from the kobold and begans to laugh very hard.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    50
    Posts
    522
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    DM Taking Targ's turn with his own



    Targ responding to the cry of Sys'Lex screams out his own warcry and charging from under the to attack BG1 "AAARRRRGGG, BY THE AXE, DIE BY THE AXE ORC!!!!"
    * Targ furiously charges the orc *

    * Damage to BG1 if hit *




    Tora seeing the other two charging she she aims and fires her hand crossbow at BG2.
    * Carefully aiming she fires *

    * Damage to BG2 if hit *


    After Tora fires a dagger flies towards her.
    * BG4 throws a dagger from hiding *

    * Damage if it hits *



    "Die beast, by the hand of Khyber!" the orc replies as he attempts to fend off the warforges attack and make one of his own.
    * BG1 returns th warfoged attack *

    * Damage if he hits *

    NOTE: It was a critical damage x2. Targ recieves 14 damage
    I made a mistake on the damage, it was supposed to max dam + 1[W] which is 26, but will bite the bullet and leave it at 14.

    "Come on runt and feel my axe" BG2 screams at the kobold awaiting him to arrive.


    Rillian moves up to E6 pareparing a spell.

    I messed up my typing, Tora took 8 points damage.
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-25-2009 at 10:00 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-25-2009 05:52 AM
    Targ furiously charges the orc: 1d20 (11) + 8 (8) = 19
    Damage to BG1 if hit: 1d12 (2) + 4 (4) = 6
    Carefully aiming she fires: 1d20 (6) + 5 (5) = 11
    Damage to BG2 if hit: 1d6 (4) + 3 (3) = 7
    BG4 throws a dagger from hiding: 1d20 (19) + 10 (10) = 29
    BG1 returns th warfoged attack: 1d20 (20) + 11 (11) = 31
    Damage if he hits: 1d12 (3) + 4 (4) = 7
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    100
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Morganna hears a pitiful squeal (Sys'lex).
    "PEPPER!!! NOOOOOOO!"
    "You will pay for this Orc!"

    * Perception *


    Suddenly Morganna's face twists into somthing very different, anger washing over her.

    *Curse BG1* Minor
    *Curse BG2* Move
    *Vampiric Embrace on BG2* Attack
    * To Hit vs Will *

    * Damage if Hits *


    Black wisps of shadow rip into the Orc's heart like a siphon, feeding Morganna. She smiles in delight as his life force transfers to her.

    *Morganna receives 7 Temporary HP if attack succeeds*

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-25-2009 08:37 AM
    Perception: 1d20 (8) + 1 (1) = 9
    To Hit: 1d20 (13) + 4 (4) = 17
    Damage if Hits: 2d8 (4,6 = 10) + 1d6 (6) + 4 (4) = 20

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Halifax
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Khaela steps out from the trees just enough to see the one of the Orcs, focusing her mind on the enemy she brings an outline of bright light around it causing it to stand out in combat for her allies.

    Move - Shift 5ft to H4

    * Astral Seal on vs. Reflex on BG2 *

    *If target is hit, -2 to all defenses and next ally to hit the target regains 10hp*

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-25-2009 03:53 PM
    Astral Seal on vs. Reflex on BG2 : 1d20 (1) + 7 (7) = 8
    Ravi - Drow Sorcerer - Level 8 - Ravager of Time
    Caevos - Human Avenger of Ioun - Level 9

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    56
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    This was for Crossroad_Wanderer

    Cheek, who had been holding back and waiting for the action to unfold, started when he saw unexpected movement at the corner of her vision. He turned to look at the tree where the dagger had been thrown from, and moved (to G9) to get a better look at the hidden attacker.

    * Cheek's amazing shifter perception *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-29-2009 at 07:27 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-26-2009 11:47 AM
    Cheek's amazing shifter perception : 1d20 (15) + 8 (8) = 23

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    dabril moves forward h6 to see bg2 and launches a magic missile. He's muttering under his breath a profanity.

    * dabril points at his target and chants *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-26-2009 12:07 PM
    dabril points at his target and chants: 1d20 (17) + 3 (3) = 20
    2d4 (3,3 = 6) + 3 (3) = 9

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    56
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    As he notices his new 'allies' being attacked on the groups' flanks, he shouts, "Tryckery!! Blysted fyndes.. Thye Desyrve ne Quartyr!" With a harsh and mostly incoherent dwarven war cry, he throws himself (charge to square L5)into the combat with the orcs.

    Glancing at the two orcs, he saw the one engaged by the warforged seemed rather distracted. He grinned under his helmet, and tried his best to take advantage of the opening. He closed the distance and swung his engraved warhammer with all his might. (also marks BG1)

    * Jaysen without regard to the orc on his left charges the orc engaged by the warforged *


    (rolled 1d10+5 and got 15 in windstar's presence)
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-26-2009 at 09:49 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-26-2009 09:21 PM
    Standard attack as part of a charge: 1d20 (15) + 6 (6) = 21

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    clemmons
    Age
    40
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    When things quickly turn violent the slight Ranger and his wolf are waiting. “Prey, Hunt” the Elvish words send the powerful beast charging at the bellowing Orc. Arrows fly in rapid succession as Darren focuses his attention and instinct on bringing a quick end to the Orc.
    (OOC: Deacon moves to L6 and charge/attacks BG2)
    * Deacon's charging bite *

    * Deacon's bite damage? *

    (OOC: Darren stays at I4. He marks BG2 with “Hunter’s Quarry” as a minor action [+1d6 Dam once per round]. Then attacks using “Two-Fanged Strike” [2xattacks for 1D8+4 Dam each, if both hit add +1 Dam])
    * Darren's first arrow *

    * Darren's first arrow damage? *

    * Darren's second arrow *

    * Darren's second arrow damage? *

    (occ typo on second arrow damage it should be 1d8+4; so minus 2 damage)
    * Additional Hunter's Quarry damage? *
    Last edited by kingbee; 09-27-2009 at 10:19 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-27-2009 11:57 AM
    Deacon's charging bite: 1d20 (12) + 6 (6) = 18
    Deacon's bite damage?: 1d8 (5) + 1 (1) = 6
    Darren's first arrow: 1d20 (19) + 6 (6) = 25
    Darren's first arrow damage?: 1d8 (2) + 4 (4) = 6
    Darren's second arrow: 1d20 (11) + 6 (6) = 17
    Darren's second arrow damage?: 1d8 (7) + 6 (6) = 13
    Additional Hunter's Quarry damage?: 1d6 (6)

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    39
    Posts
    367
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Sys'lex dashes forward toward the towering orcs, his spear leading the charge. He seems unaware of the events occurring around him as he closes quickly, yet does not slow his pace. Just as he reaches the vast humanoid, he dives between its legs, using his momentum to propel him behind it. (BG1)

    * Sys dives between the orc's legs *


    Emerging on the other side, he quickly plunges his spear into his back, trying to stay towards the creatures rear.

    * Sys'lex tries to plunge the spear into the creatures back *


    (He will be in N4)
    Last edited by mnemenoi; 09-27-2009 at 02:55 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-27-2009 02:50 PM
    Sys dives between the orc's legs: 1d20 (19) + 5 (5) = 24
    Sys'lex tries to plunge the spear into the creatures back: 1d20 (20)
    1d8 (4)

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Highland Village
    Posts
    160
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Moving directly to BG2, Paros draws his short swords and attacks the orc at position L7.


    OOC please use the first roll for my hit, im having issues with the dice roller
    Last edited by Fly by Knight; 09-28-2009 at 08:41 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-28-2009 07:55 AM
    Paros strikes w shortsword : 1d20 (12) + 2 (2) = 14
    09-28-2009 08:14 AM
    Paros strikes w shortsword : 1d20 (15) + 2 (2) = 17
    damage: 1d6 (3) + 2 (2) = 5
    Paros strikes w shortsword: 1d20 (18) + 2 (2) = 20
    damage: 1d6 (5)

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    50
    Posts
    522
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0


    Tora, turns to see BG3 prepping another dagger, she fires as him as she lunges back to the square she just vacated with snap aim and shhot from her hand-crossbow.
    * Snap aiming, she fires deftly at BG3 *

    * dammge to BG3 *


    Two humans in camoflaged cloaks are in the trees, Tora has engaged BG3, while BG4 attacks Rillian from his postion with his own dagger.
    * BG4 aims and throws a dagger at Rillian *

    * Damage if BG4 hits Rillian *


    * BG3 aims and throws a dagger at Tora *

    * Damage if BG3 hits Tora *


    Seeing the ragged human in the tree, Rillian consentrates for just a second and casts a Orb of Force at him.
    * A multi-faceted colorful orb flys from Rillians hand *

    * damage if the orb hits *


    Unable to follow the Kobald, BG1 screaming in pain and fury he attacks the warforged again, "By the hand of Khyber!"
    * BG1 screaming attacks the warforged *

    * Damage if attack hits *


    BG2 screaming in pain as the blows and magic rock him, he does a Warriors Surge as he attacks Paros, "By Kybers hand I WILL survive as ye DIE!!"
    * BG2 screaming attacks the Paros *

    * Damage if attack hits *

    (OOC Warriors Surge is a type of healing surge, he is bloodied)

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-29-2009 08:39 AM
    Snap aiming, she fires deftly at BG3: 1d20 (12) + 6 (6) = 18
    dammge to BG3: 1d6 (2) + 3 (3) = 5
    BG4 aims and throws a dagger at Rillian: 1d20 (16) + 10 (10) = 26
    Damage if BG4 hits Rillian: 1d4 (4) + 5 (5) = 9
    BG3 aims and throws a dagger at Tora: 1d20 (3) + 10 (10) = 13
    Damage if BG3 hits Tora: 1d4 (4) + 5 (5) = 9
    A multi-faceted colorful orb flys from Rillians hand: 1d20 (9) + 5 (5) = 14
    damage if the orb hits: 2d8 (6,5 = 11) + 5 (5) = 16
    BG1 screaming attacks the warforged: 1d20 (7) + 11 (11) = 18
    Damage if attack hits: 1d12 (7) + 4 (4) = 11
    BG2 screaming attacks the Paros: 1d20 (2) + 11 (11) = 13
    Damage if attack hits: 1d12 (3) + 4 (4) = 7
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    100
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Move: Curse BG3
    Minor: Curse BG4
    Standard: Eldritch Blast vs Reflex BG2

    Waves of anger wash over Morganna. Her eyes turn purple as the dark magic within her comes to life.

    Purple sparks of Eldritch Magic spring from Morganna, in the direction of the Orc.

    "Puppy Killer!!! Die! Die! DIE!!!"

    * Eldritch Blast vs Reflex *

    * Damage if Hits *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-29-2009 06:20 PM
    Eldritch Blast vs Reflex: 1d20 (2) + 4 (4) = 6
    Damage if Hits: 1d10 (3) + 1d6 (3) + 4 (4) = 10

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    50
    Posts
    522
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    Posting order

    This an updated list of who posts when..... the numbers beside the name corresponds with their characters on the map.

    1. Crossroads wanderer
    2. Outrider
    3. Jayzilla
    4. Fly By Knight
    5. Kingbee
    6. Mne
    7. Kitsune
    8. DM/Tora #8/Rillian #13
    9. Howwwl
    10. Was DM - dismissed due to confusion
    11. Blackdragon.

    I skipped Kitsunes last turn, so I told him to post after howwwl, but we all need to pay attention and go on our assigned turns.
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Halifax
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Seeing the additional attackers, Khaila watches how the battle progresses. As Rillian takes a hit from a dagger she illuminates his attacker.

    * Astral Seal vs. Reflex on BG3 *


    *If target is hit, -2 to all defenses and next ally to hit the target regains 10hp*

    She wills her words into Rillian's mind as not to alert the enemy

    "Hit the Orc again! the light surrounding it will rejuvenate you"

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-30-2009 04:31 PM
    Astral Seal vs. Reflex on BG3 : 1d20 (17) + 7 (7) = 24
    Ravi - Drow Sorcerer - Level 8 - Ravager of Time
    Caevos - Human Avenger of Ioun - Level 9

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DeSoto
    Age
    32
    Posts
    97
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    [(OOC) Now that I have been skipped by three people and have an actual chance to post...]

    Targ grips his axe in both hands as he squares off with the enemy that stands before him. With a angered yell that sounds much like the tortured sound of metal under pressure tearing he attacks.

    * Targ uses Howling Strike. *

    * Damage if Targ hits(Reroll the D12 if it is a 1 or a 2. *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-30-2009 04:41 PM
    Targ uses Howling Strike.: 1d20 (17) + 4 (4) = 21
    Damage if Targ hits(Reroll the D12 if it is a 1 or a 2.: 1d12 (10) + 1d6 (4) + 4 (4) = 18

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chapter 2
    By Windstar in forum Windstars PBP
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:13 AM
  2. Chapter 3.5
    By Wyvern in forum The Dark Lord
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:40 AM
  3. Chapter 1: Day of the Comet
    By Webhead in forum Avatar: Scorched Earth
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:27 PM
  4. [DM / Player Tools] Chapter One Cultures
    By tesral in forum Campaign Resources
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 02:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •