Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: Chapter 3

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Highland Village
    Posts
    160
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Paros looks at Morganna with disbelief as she endangers his mistress with her antics, and while she may be assisting her green friend, acting alone is no way to ensure victory.

    Stepping into the fray is the only way now to save his Mistress.

    OOC: As there is no way for Paros to tell what the Dwarf is actually doing, Paros cannot utilize Jay's good idea.

    Paros quickly moves along the left edge of the clearing, swords still in their sheaths to c7

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Dabril looks at the dwarf as he runs yelling by him. "Now what a loudmouthed dwarf yelling at the woman and the damn lizard.". He prepares a magic missile spell.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    clemmons
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I4 Darren
    J4 Deacon

    Darren and Deacon quietly move up, concealing themselves in the tree line. The Orcs maybe friendly and are probably from the village, but their axes look vicious. Leaving the talk to one of his other companions, Darren waits, bow at the ready. Drool drips between Deacons exposed teeth as a rust-colored mohawk rises down the length of his tense body. (ooc: I cant find a range listed for my bow?)(OOC From DM: Range for a shortbow is 15/30 squares)
    * Darren stealth *

    * Deacon stealth *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-21-2009 at 04:46 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-20-2009 10:27 PM
    Darren stealth: 1d20 (5) + 9 (9) = 14
    Deacon stealth: 1d20 (1)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    40
    Posts
    367
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    D:4 - Sys'lex

    Sys'lex realizes Morganna is in danger and immediately moves through the brush he was concealed within, using his spear and size to literally leap and duck through the foliage. He thinks little during the time only hoping to precede her and get himself between her and the orcs that will surely kill her. His size and manuererability adds to his ease of movement through the brush and most just notice the rustle.

    * Sys'lex acrobatically manuerers through the foliage *
    Last edited by mnemenoi; 09-21-2009 at 12:36 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-21-2009 12:33 PM
    Sys'lex acrobatically manuerers through the foliage: 1d20 (11) + 5 (5) = 16

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DeSoto
    Age
    33
    Posts
    97
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Even the Warforged could see that the strange woman was planning on acting innocent and getting close to the Orks guarding the cave to see if they were with the village, or possible enemies. At the sudden apperance of the loud mouthed dwarf, and others getting involved he once more resists the urge to klang the palm of his hand into his face and shake his head. Instead the metal man moves forwards to a space under one of the trees, closer to the orks for the fight that seems enevitable now that everyone else has decided not to even try and see if the guards are villians or not.


    * Targ moves to J2 with as much stealth as he can muster. *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-21-2009 at 06:33 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-21-2009 05:48 PM
    Targ moves to J4 with as much stealth as he can muster.: 1d20 (7)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    50
    Posts
    522
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    Tora



    Moving softly and slowly following the edge of the tree line Tora moves to the opposite side of the clearing from the Warforged. (End of move puts her in K9)

    * Tora moving stealthily *


    (OOC: Kit, the rangers ghost wolf companion was in J4, I placed you in J2)

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-21-2009 06:24 PM
    Tora moving stealthily: 1d20 (4) + 8 (8) = 12
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    100
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Morganna continues straight down the path with a sad look on her face, eyes tearing up. She yells trying to hold back from crying, "PEPPPPPERRRRR! Please come back! Please? Pepper where are you!"

    *She thinks to herself... Mom? Mom, we have to find him. He is very scared.*

    *OOC - When moving 3+ squares, the Warlock gains concealment*

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    50
    Posts
    522
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    DM post

    As Morganna fades from view, with the crashing noises and bellowing from behind her. It brings the orcs forward a step, both becoming tense as they look in the direction of were Morganna was. BG1 shouts out in common "Where did she go" he asks loudly, turning his head to the right as if listening to a reply.

    BG1 moves 2 squares to the right and BG2 moves forward 1 square finishing thier turn at M:4 and M:6 repectively.

    * NPC's Active Perception *

    * NPC's Active Perception *

    * NPC's Active perception *

    * NPC's Stealth *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-21-2009 at 09:32 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-21-2009 09:21 PM
    NPC's Active Perception: 1d20 (6) + 9 (9) = 15
    NPC's Active Perception: 1d20 (11) + 9 (9) = 20
    NPC's Active perception: 1d20 (16) + 8 (8) = 24
    NPC's Stealth: 1d20 (12) + 9 (9) = 21
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    260
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Dabril moves up to e5 and awaits the actions of the orcs.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    56
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Jaysen jogs forward on the path (to square G6), grimly surveying the area for tactical conventions and possible traps. He calls to the two orcs, "Aye, ye Orcs! We myne nae hyrm to yea, Whyt be ye gyrdin'?"

    * Jaysen attempts a diplomacy check *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-25-2009 at 05:44 AM. Reason: exceeded max move, DM adjusted to max move

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-21-2009 11:19 PM
    Jaysen attempts a diplomacy check: 1d20 (18) + 7 (7) = 25

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    50
    Posts
    522
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    Posting order

    Posting Order is:
    1. Crossroads Wanderer
    2. Outrider
    3. Jayzilla
    4. FBK
    5. Kingbee
    6. Mne
    7. Kitsune
    8. DM/Tora/Bad Guys/Rillian
    9. Howwwl
    10. Blackdragon
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-25-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Highland Village
    Posts
    160
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Paros continues along his path to H7

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Halifax
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Khaela cautiously keeps up with the others. Not yet revealing her presence.

    (Moves to G4)
    Ravi - Drow Sorcerer - Level 8 - Ravager of Time
    Caevos - Human Avenger of Ioun - Level 9

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    clemmons
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Guided by instinct Darren pulls two arrows high in his quiver, stringing a third. Whispering calming elvish words for Deacon, the duo cautiously watches the scene unfold.
    (occ: holding my action till the guards make a aggresive action)

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    40
    Posts
    367
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Sys'lex breaks through the small brush onto the trail. His mistress is no where to be seen, but he can only assume the worst. He screams a bloody war cry and begins dashing toward the creatures with a look of primal rage in it's yellow eyes.

    * Screaming a bloodthirsty cry (Intimidate) *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-22-2009 10:32 PM
    Screaming a bloodthirsty cry (Intimidate): 1d20 (2) - 1 (1) = 1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chapter 2
    By Windstar in forum Windstars PBP
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:13 AM
  2. Chapter 3.5
    By Wyvern in forum The Dark Lord
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:40 AM
  3. Chapter 1: Day of the Comet
    By Webhead in forum Avatar: Scorched Earth
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:27 PM
  4. [DM / Player Tools] Chapter One Cultures
    By tesral in forum Campaign Resources
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 02:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •