Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Once the party has stopped and looked, Paros moves back towards the woods and motions for the others to follow.

He whispers as he does "Move out of sight, we can surprise them and take them before they alarm the others".

Once out of sight, Paros stops and turns towards the others.

* Stealth *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-18-2009 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Adding a stealth roll

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-18-2009 05:57 AM
    Stealth: 1d20 (6) + 2 (2) = 8

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Windstar View Post

OOC: Jayzilla, need Init roll, and you are following the party as you seen them leaving town and recognized the kobold from your dreams. You are atleast 75' behind and will arrive with in 1 to 3 rounds pending on how you approach.

* Jaysen's Init *

09-17-2009 03:31 PM
    Jaysen's Init: 1d20 (14)

Downloads
    Uploads
    C4: Darren
    C5: Deacon
    (DM OOC: Trying to keep everyone together still, my fault, should have told ya you are at the top of the slope, getting ready to move down.)

* Stealth *
    Last edited by kingbee; 09-21-2009 at 02:49 PM.

09-18-2009 05:55 AM
    Stealth: 1d20 (15) + 9 (9) = 24

Downloads
    Uploads
    The darkened form of the minute kobold slinks through the thick underbrush without sound. He slides through vines and thicket like a snake creeping ever closer, his clawed digits clutching a crude spear that had long ago been baptised in blood. His thoughts fade to little other then the situation at hand and his purpose was clear.

* Stealth *

09-17-2009 08:11 PM
    Stealth: 1d20 (17) + 7 (7) = 24

Downloads
    Uploads

Tora

Tora, moves off to the opposite side of the path as the wolf(B7), and readies her hand-crossbow.

"Ssshhh, I can't tell if they heard something!" she quietly exclaimed.

* Stealth *

* perception *

09-18-2009 06:39 AM
    Stealth: 1d20 (20) + 8 (8) = 28
    perception: 1d20 (17) + 6 (6) = 23
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jaysen walked along the path, trying to catch up with the odd group he'd seen. "By thyne Deity, these crytures walke with spyd," he grumbled in his rather archaic way of speaking.

Suddenly he noticed movement up ahead, and saw that the group ahead of him had practically leapt off the road and were now trying their best to be unseen to something ahead. Jaysen growled and muttered, "Stylthe, eh? My cousyn Leeroy always tolde me thyt stylthe was for Cowyrds..." The young dwarf frowned and thought, "Well... may-be thyt syme Dynger or Foule tryp lye in the Rydwaye."

With this idea in mind, the young paladin dove off the road and into the bushes. It was no small feat for a 4-foot dwarf heavily encased in metal, and also carrying a heavy shield. However, armor training had started for him almost as a babe, and he noticed the weight of the armor no more than someone else would notice the weight of their own head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    * Paros rolls perception *

09-18-2009 10:39 AM
    Paros rolls perception: 1d20 (1) + 2 (2) = 3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Simply stepping into the trees with no sense of stealth Khaela waits for someone to act.

"Perhaps a distraction would be best, send someone to bluff them while the others get into position from the woods?"

Khaela speaks telepathically to those within 25ft of her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The sharp pain of the telepathic emission momentarily confuses the small reptilian. He shakes his head in consternation as if shaking the effects of some unseen force. He focuses his thoughts upon the hunt, the smell of the quarry and the necessity of unison. The warm put much time into thoughts and words, feelings and ideas. It was all very confusing to someone unfamiliar with their customs. When his kind hunted they did so for food or to kill their rivals. If they did not then they would starve or be killed.

His brief relapse had awoken him to one thing though, his group had stopped and he did the same. Perhaps they had seen more or were preparing some weapons to slay them more efficiently. The spear was crude, but he had seen weapons such as crossbows and other instruments that might save even more meat.

He curiously watches his huntmates wondering the reason for the slow in approach. Orcs could be notoriously inept, but in this situation their advantage lay with speed and quickness. They could speak after they had run spears through their bellies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Morganna skips down the path like an innocent little girl, sometimes doing a twirl, like dancing to a song in her head, ignoring the others as they attempt to flank the enemy...

Sometimes a few words come out of her mouth and sometimes she hums to this strange tune.

* Perception *

09-18-2009 06:26 PM
    Perception: 1d20 (8) + 1 (1) = 9

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I sincerely hope you're going to handle this yourself Warlock! Since you have no desire to share your plans with us so we might assist, or not interfere."

Khaila again mentally connects with Morganna
    Ravi - Drow Sorcerer - Level 8 - Ravager of Time
    Caevos - Human Avenger of Ioun - Level 9

Downloads
    Uploads
    *Telepathically*
    "Mom is that you? I've lost Pepper. He won't come to me when I call. Do you know where he is? I think he might be up ahead."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Targ stops away from the orcs gaurding the enterenace to the mine and holds his weapon ready. Standing next to Darren and Deacon, (At C-6) he waits for a sign to continue onwards while judging the distance to the nearest enemy and the ground ahead of him he will have to charge across to reach them.

For the time being the Warforged stays quiet. He lets the others decide on thier tactics as his favorite is always the headless charge for the pure simple joy of it.

Downloads
    Uploads

DM

OOC: Ok, from here out we need to follow the correct Init Order as follows:

Init Order is:
    1. DM/Bad guys/Gahr(13)
    2. Outrider
    3. Jayzilla
    4. FBK
    5. Kingbee
    6. Mne
    7. Kitsune
    8. DM/Tora
    9. Howwwl
    10. DM/Bad Guys/Vodka(12)
    11. Blackdragon

All players, myself included have 48 hours to post when thier turn is due unless noted otherwise. I will skip over the slow player or post for them (which could be worse considering how well my rolls for the PC's have been lately) There are a couple houserules I am making, two are variations from howwwwls review, please describe your attacks in the flavor section, the better the description the more points I will award. Magic ID has not been an issue yet but I will follow his H/R on that as well. The last one is telepathy, it is only 2-way with out the feat. Questions PM me please.

At the start of my DM turns I will note the placement of all PC's and bad guys by postion ie C:5. if you do not tell me your position in your post I will place you where I can logicly figure your at.

1. DM/Bad guys/Gahr(13) - BG1 N:2 BG2 N:6/ Gahr b:7
    2. Outrider - A:5
    3. Jayzilla - d:4
    4. FBK - A:7
    5. Kingbee - C:4/wolf C:5
    6. Mne - D:4
    7. Kitsune - B:5
    8. DM/Tora - B:7
    9. Howwwl - E:5
    10. DM/Bad Guys/Vodka(12) - Vodka a:7
    11. Blackdragon - A:4

Non-capitol lettering is behind party off the map.

Gahrs visage appears to be taking on a more beastly like appearance as he growls reacting to the sound behind him and the sight of Morganna skipping towards the Orcs.

As Morganna skips merrily down the pathway, the orcs come to attention, tightening their grips on the axes.
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    As the dwarf approached the group, (moving to sqaure A6) he noticed a girl-like figure suddenly start walking toward the obviously alert guards. He passed a few party members and stopped.

He called out, "Hye, Ladye! Those creatures lyk Dangyrous! Allyw thys Palydine to protecte yea, as thyse pyople seeme dysinclyned to Do So." With that he held his warhammer high and tried his hardest to reflect the sunlight with his shield.

It was a trick taught to him by a much older and wiser paladin who'd had considerable experience in the Great Outside. The old dwarf had said, "Spynde mych tyme polyshing yer armoure, whyn ye're all shinye thyne enemies'll be dystracted by the Glorye of it'all. And, it'll dystracte thym frym the shyrtness of yer byrde!!" The bit about Jaysen's short beard had hurt, but the old paladin meant well. And so in his first 'real' combat, with a maiden to protect and a Quest to complete, the young Dwarf figured he should use every trick he had availible. Even if he wasn't really sure who the maiden was and what his quest involved.
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-21-2009 at 05:46 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast