Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Aliens Vs. Predator RPG
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Science Fiction / Futuristic
System Used: Simple 10
Style: 75% Combat / 25% Roleplaying
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location Street Address: 2204 5th st s
City: Saint Petersburg
State: fl
Zip Code / Postal Code: 33705
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday, Thursday, Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Aliens Vs. Predator RPG

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aliens Vs. Predator RPG

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    This is a high paced, high mortality game. The plan is to run this as a one-shot or short run campaign. The PCs will start as a troup of Predators hunting soft meat (humans) on a remote research planet. The plot will unfold as the predators encounter greater resistance.

If a Predator PC dies, the player can create a new PC who is human and must deal with the chaos that ensues and uncover what the corporation was REALLY doing on the planet...

Simple 10 system is designed for a super-slim set of rules to allow for fast character creation and cinematic games.

I am available every Monday and Thursday and alternate Fridays from 6:30 to about 11 PM. Looking for 3-6 players.
    Randal Snyder
    Sundered Epoch.org

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very interested in this,but where are you located?It's about 21 miles from me.I could technically ride my bike there,but it'd be the return trip at 11:30 I'd be worried about.

But anyway transportation aside,are you still looking for players?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a possibility of moving this to clearwater or largo depending on who is willing to play/host. As of right now I'm assuming it will be at my house in St. Pete so yeah, that would be a good long haul for you.

So far I have two people really interested in the Eastside Project which is another campaign I'm trying to form. It is a 1920's horror/investigation game similar to the x-files, hell boy, or call of Cthulu. They have both expressed interest in the AVP game though so maybe we can get together and make a decision. Looks like Mondays are the prefered day so far.
    Randal Snyder
    Sundered Epoch.org

Soft Serve is offline Cascade Failure FTW Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you were using d20 I was going to point you to my Predator and Alien d20 stats for 3.5e. Just to help mainly since I woulden't be able to play with my RL group taking most of that time... Anyway if you find a use for them or the PDFs attached feel free to hijack them.

http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...979#post134979