Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
More Dr. Who snaps
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: More Dr. Who snaps

Downloads
    Uploads

More Dr. Who snaps

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Late last night decided to take some pics of the stuff I'd finished and a couple old ones. Lost my will to snap pretty quickly and quick fiddling with the setting and lighting but decided I might as well post up my laziness anyways.

Pertwee era Doctor and Jo Grant who looks a wee it cross-eyed but I'll hope that's the angle more than anything.

Sontarans that I should probably gloss coat cause their uniforms are so shiny.

The Brigadier leads UNIT to victory. Well, some of them as I have around 32 of them complete.

Sontaran heavy blaster rifle.

Sea Devils, Silurians, and the Myrka from that convention game last month.

The Davison era Doctor and all his companions Peri, Turlough, the Doc, Nyssa, Tegan, and poor Adric.

Still have the rest of the Sontarans to finish in quarry gray basing and some Cybermen. The Davros and the Dalek pics were completely out of focus so I binned them. Nothing like spending forever on painting figs and then taking half-assed pictures of them, right?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice detail TwoGunBob very nice indeed.
    "Hey wich one of you punks stole Dr.Rockso's banana?"