Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57

Thread: Chapter 2

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    39
    Posts
    358
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Sys'lex follows closely behind his mistress while trying to avoid tripping her. He knows little of the arcane secrets of the universe and can only hope that his mistress will drown whomever is working against them.

    "Sshow them to fear uss misstresss, they only know fear," as he grips his crude spear that is bound in untanned hides. Should anything reveal itself he will not hesitate to plunge it through them.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DeSoto
    Age
    32
    Posts
    97
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Targ nods at the others, and remains weary of any danger that may come thier wway from the house. "Be careful, animals are at their most dangerous when afraid."

    The Warforged knows nothing of the arcane arts, but he does understand nature.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    49
    Posts
    521
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    As you all gather at the door, Deacon becomes nervous, not hostile just seems more cautious than usual. Dabril flings back the door, waiting to see if he needs to jump. A low rasping sound wafes from inside as the door hits something heavily.

    * Party Perception *


    Tora waits a few seconds, ensuring the door remains open, she then slowly moves into the house.

    * Stealth *

    * Active Perception *


    As she moves into the house she seems to just blend into the shadows. Just before she completely disappears you see her pointing down to the floor behind the door. Deacon begins growling lowly as he looks around the the area. Need an active skill check from each, ie perception, insight and any other skill you feel appropriate, also need a Initive roll from each.

    Last edited by Windstar; 09-11-2009 at 06:03 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-11-2009 05:27 AM
    Party Perception: 1d20 (1) + 7 (7) = 8
    Stealth: 1d20 (10) + 8 (8) = 18
    Active Perception: 1d20 (3) + 6 (6) = 9
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DeSoto
    Age
    32
    Posts
    97
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Perception *

    * Inititive *


    As Tora points at what ever it is in the house and Deacon suddenly starts to growl the Warforged pulls his axe out. "Tora, what do you see?"

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-11-2009 05:47 AM
    Perception: 1d20 (17) + 7 (7) = 24
    Inititive: 1d20 (20) + 1 (1) = 21

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    49
    Posts
    521
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Tora calls out softly "Body behind the door" in answer to Targs query.

    * Toras Initiative Roll *


    Another low groan emanates from the doorway.

    * Paro's Perception Roll *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-11-2009 at 06:59 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-11-2009 06:11 AM
    Toras Iniitive Roll: 1d20 (15) + 3 (3) = 18
    Paro's Perception Roll: 1d20 (5) - 8 (8) = -3
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Dabril steps back and tells the warforge, After you big guy. he is holding his spell

    * Dabril steps back gracefully *


    initative
    Last edited by outrider; 09-11-2009 at 03:50 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-11-2009 03:50 PM
    Dabril steps back gracefully: 1d20 (19) + 1 (1) = 20

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    100
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    * Perception *

    * Initiative *


    Morganna clutches her quarterstaff in anticipation...

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-11-2009 06:02 PM
    Perception: 1d20 (7) + 1 (1) = 8
    Initiative: 1d20 (3)

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    clemmons
    Age
    40
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Darren strings his bow and pulls an arrow high in his quiver, while stepping back into the shadows.
    Last edited by kingbee; 09-12-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-12-2009 12:08 AM
    ]kingbee rolls some dice: initiative [1d20 () + 4 (4) = 4
    ]kingbee rolls some dice: stealth [1d20 () + 9 (9) = 9
    09-12-2009 12:34 AM
    kingbee rolls some dice: init: d20 () + 4 (4) = 4

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Halifax
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Khaela moves to the back of the group as much as she can. Waiting patiently for any sign of danger.

    * Initiative *


    * Perception *
    Last edited by TheBlackDragon; 09-12-2009 at 06:58 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-12-2009 06:58 AM
    Initiative: 1d20 (19)
    Perception : 1d20 (14) + 5 (5) = 19

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    49
    Posts
    521
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    Tora, Paros, DM

    Tora waves the party into the house, "It is clear within friends, except o'course the body groaning behind the door. It looks ta me like he was struck by the door when it was flung open from outside." She pulls the body out into the middle of the room, searching and removing weapons from him. After ensuring he is unarmed she takes her waterskin and pours it in his face.

    Spitting and flinging his head back and forth, the lad sits up gasping for breath and grasping for his weapons at the time. After a few disorientated second he looks around.

    "What the heck is going on?" he blurts out, soon as he can breathe again. Looking around at you, he calms down instantly, looking at the warforged, "Umm, ye haven't killed me? I can see me weapons, .... ye are not here to kill me Mistress or her family, are ye?"

    * Tora Perception *

    * Paro's Insight *


    Looking around the house you see that there was a brief struggle and that it was poorly covered up, furniture hastily put back together and drops of blood in the floor. Tora finds a necklace with its leather cord snapped as if by force. It is a pendant formed from strands of volcanic glass set around what looks like a mummified eye. Targ also finds the tip of a dagger broken off, that seems to be made of the same volcanic glass.

    Someone needs to do a Religion check for me.
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-12-2009 at 09:15 AM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-12-2009 09:06 AM
    Tora Perception: 1d20 (18) + 3 (3) = 21
    Paro's Insight: 1d20 (2) - 2 (2) = 0
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Halifax
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    "You're disoriented and confused, you need to lay still and calm yourself. When you're ready, tell us what happened here."

    Khaela moves to the man's side, attempting to ease his pain. She keeps a keen eye on his behavior as she tends to him.

    She also glances at the symbol, trying to recall it's significance.

    * Heal *

    * Insight *

    * Religion *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-12-2009 10:28 AM
    Heal : 1d20 (1) + 5 (5) = 6
    Insight : 1d20 (20) + 14 (14) = 34
    Religion : 1d20 (1) + 7 (7) = 8

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    39
    Posts
    358
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Sys'lex watches closely about the darkened home for any other surprises. He shifts to the darkened areas in the corner, attempting to be unobtrusive. This male certainly knows what had transpired here, unless he had become so addled with drink as to become incoherent.

    At the sight of the cord, his reptilian eyes focused sharply. "Visionss of obssidian gosssamer veiled in darknesss, they have tassted of the flessh of decay..," to his mistress in the common tongue.

    * Religion *


    DM's Edit for inititive roll
    * Sys'lex's Init *
    Last edited by Windstar; 09-12-2009 at 02:57 PM.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-12-2009 11:22 AM
    Religion: 1d20 (4)
    09-12-2009 02:57 PM
    Religion: 1d20 (10)
    Sys'lex's Init: 1d20 (8) + 5 (5) = 13

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Statesville
    Age
    49
    Posts
    521
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0

    Paro's Init Roll

    Paro's init roll, now that he is awake. DM's rolling for him....

    * Pearo's Init Roll *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-12-2009 03:02 PM
    Pearo's Init Roll: 1d20 (6) + 3 (3) = 9
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    danville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Dabril steps outside to look around.

    perception
    * Dabril scans the area *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    09-13-2009 10:46 AM
    Dabril scans the area: 1d20 (10) + 1 (1) = 11

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    clemmons
    Age
    40
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Not wanting to crowd the injured man Darren and Deacon head out to check around the outside of the lodging for signs of the attackers trail.
    Last edited by kingbee; 09-14-2009 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chapter 3.5
    By Wyvern in forum The Dark Lord
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:40 AM
  2. Chapter 1: Day of the Comet
    By Webhead in forum Avatar: Scorched Earth
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. [DM / Player Tools] Chapter Four -- Psionics
    By tesral in forum Campaign Resources
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:53 PM
  4. [DM / Player Tools] Chapter One Cultures
    By tesral in forum Campaign Resources
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 02:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •