Running a D&D 4e game
We will be playing every other Saturday and typically playing from 1~3pm to 8~10pm.
We are currently looking for players for our Scales of War campaign, starting at 1st level. Standard "Points of Light" world [DMG pg.150]
We will be running the SoW for 3 modules:
Rescue at Rivenroar
Siege of Bordrin's Watch
The Shadow Rift of Umbraforge
And then switching DM's to play Thunderspire Labyrinth all the way through....then switching back to play more of Scales of War for a module or 2....then back to other DM to play Pyramid of Shadows...so on and so forth...
- Looking for players that can show up for games, stay for the whole game, and are not hassled too often by other obligations.
- Knowing how to play 4e is a big bonus.
- Player must own their own copy of the Player's Handbook
- We have a cat, for those with allergies.
- Please no inexperienced players (new to D&D) or hardcore players.
- Age 21+ only.