Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Greetings fellow adventurers

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Greetings fellow adventurers

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello everyone, Elfstar here ... yes, I've used the name "Elfstar" long before there were computers. One of my first characters was named Elfstar! In case you're the wondering .... If you go to the second star on the right and straight on till morning then you'll end up in neverland with Peter Pan. The THIRD star on the right is the 'Elfstar' where imagination reigns supreme. Where reality is for those individuals who have no imagination! I've learned that in gaming, the imagination you have helps in making your alternate reality more fun. Those individuals who won't or cannot imagine their characters are very difficult to play with ... but no matter if you've a vivid imagination or none at all, role playing can be an experience enjoyable for all.
    I'm looking for a group of people who'd like to game, whether D&D, AD&D, or some other system, who follow the most important gaming rule of all .... "HAVE FUN". I haven't played in a while as I've moved all over the world in the last 25 years, but I'm looking for a group to play with. I use the first and some second edition rules for AD&D, but with all the rules, they're really guidelines so it shouldn't matter. If you're in the area and interested in playing ... drop me a line ... In the meantime ... enjoy!!!

Elfstar

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the boards! Its good to know that gaming is alive and kicking in Shreveport (my wife grew up there, actually, and we were just there over the holidays.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for hosting the site. As far is gaming alive and kicking in Shreveport ... I'm trying! If I can find a group ... or get a group together ... then we'll see how it goes! If you decide to visit Shreveport, drop me an e-mail ... maybe we can have a short quest or just talk!