Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: In-Game Thread

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Nicky awakes the next morning and readies himself for the day. As he does so, he glances over at the note which was attached to his door last night and sees that it is from his landlord demanding rent money. Well, I suppose the first thing I should do today is settle my debt here at home. Then get some breakfast. I wonder if I'll run into any of the other tenants here...and of greater concern, I wonder if any of them will take note of a change in my appearance or personality. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Making sure that his chain mail shirt is hidden beneath his clothes and putting on his sword and scabbard, Hidan's only visible change - or so Nicky hopes - he heads out of his door and goes in search of Merishka.
    "Plan?...There ain't no plan!" - Pigkiller

Downloads
    Uploads
    Volker wakes and puts his armor on, he grabs his weapon and walks out of the inn and starts to travel to find Marline.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wake up and slowly get myself ready for the day, savoring the peace and quite. I head out towards town to hunt down my "boyfriend",
    Q: How many Call of Cthulhu players does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: All of them, because you never, EVER split the party!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can change, and the weaponry to make the difference.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Volker starts to go to the Commonwealth Bank of Droxundus, hopeully he doesn't meet up with any muggers, for there sake.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lucifer goes to his home's library to see what books they have. He has much research to do and likely most of his priming for a gambling hall or parties would have to happen at night. So, he would study now and leave again tonight to begin sowing seeds of interest in a new gambling hall.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicky soon finds Merishka who immediately begins demanding rent money from him. As he listens to her ranting on and on, something inside him snaps and he decides to silence her...forever. He glares at the woman with a wild stare in his eyes and says, "You know, I've only just met you and already I think I have had enough of your lip. So I think I'll make my payment this time...in the form of cold hard steel." Nicky suddenly draws his sword and plunges it into the gut of the woman. As she gasps and falls to the floor, her eyes wide open in shock and horror, Nicky continues to watch in fascination. Blood pours from the gaping wound and trickles from her mouth, forming a pool of liquid crimson around her body as it slowly expires.

Ah, it feels good to kill again. I must have more of this. In fact, I think I will start by eliminating those fools I have been sent here with, on this gods forsaken world of excrement.

Nicky runs from his boarding house, and one by one, over the course of the next few days, he seeks out the other members of the group who have been sent here with him from the lowest pits of hell, and using stealth, cunning and the small measure of magic allotted to him, he slays them all.

Volker is the first to die, stabbed in the back as he strolls down a dark alleyway. His body is found the next day and his death is presumed to be the result of gang violence.

Mondis is the next to meet his doom, beheaded in the chapel as he kneels down to pray to a god for whom he feels no reverence. His blood runs red on the temple floor, pooling around the decapitated form of his body.

Wistera is murdered in her sleep, along with the barrister Veese Corundar with whom she is having an affair. Their deaths are thought to be the work of assassins hired out by the barrister's wife, who is later found guilty and executed for the crime.

The last to fall under the blade of Nicky is Lucifer. Saving him for last, Nicky corners him alone in a secluded room of the noble's mansion. Before killing him, Nicky tells the necromancer that it was he who killed the others. "And now I have come for you," he says as he erupts in a maniacal laughter. Lucifer, tries to defend himself with a spell, but is not quick enough and is no match for Nicky in a hand-to-hand duel. Like the others before him, Lucifer falls before the blade of Nicky and is hacked to pieces in a mad frenzy of gory hysterics.

When it is done, Nicky, now splattered from head to toe in specks of crimson, stands over the bloody remains of the mage and stares down at him. With a wild look in his eyes and a demonic grin plastered across his face, Nicky begins to laugh like a madman. "Hahahahaha! You fools! Did you truly think I would allow you to share the power that will soon be all mine?"

But Nicky's victory dance is short lived. For at that time, a magical portal suddenly opens up nearby, leading to the abyss from which he recently came.

"No! No! You can't!" Nicky shouts. "No! I'm not through here yet! I still have much to do! You can't take me back! I won't go!"

But all of Nicky's shouting is to no avail. For soon a host of demons appears from out of the portal, and they drag him back into the portal, back into the infernal depths of the hell where he belongs.

"Nooooooo....."
    Last edited by Arkhemedes; 12-24-2009 at 04:32 PM.
    "Plan?...There ain't no plan!" - Pigkiller

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910