Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Game Thread

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    I put a sarcastic smile on my face. "Why yes I do."
    Last edited by traesin; 08-16-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
    Q: How many Call of Cthulhu players does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: All of them, because you never, EVER split the party!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can change, and the weaponry to make the difference.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then by all means lead on. And what shall we call you? Do you have a name or will Sweet Cheeks do?", Nicodemos says with a sly grin.
    Last edited by Arkhemedes; 08-16-2009 at 12:35 AM.
    "Plan?...There ain't no plan!" - Pigkiller

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As I get up to head out I lean forward and whisper "What's in a name but something arrogant to call ourselves. But is you Must have one call me Wisteria." I then wheel my horse around and head out of town.
    Last edited by traesin; 08-17-2009 at 02:20 PM.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can change, and the weaponry to make the difference.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lucifer winces slightly at Nicodemos' comment. He thinks to himself, "That should have been my line. I am supposed to be into living women. I should be spouting off lines like that, but instead he is." Lucifer had never been good with the lines. He had rarely needed them. Rape victims and dead bodies rarely required much talking to. It made him feel slightly better that she did not react favorably towards his line but still he should have been the one to say it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see the Nicodemos flirting with the woman, idiots, all there evil, all there hatred, and all there needs, fools... they will all die by there faults, just like I did,what did I do to deserve this torture, I just want to live a normal life, but I know that will never happen.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The party of five and their mounts soon reach one of the many city gates, a different one from which they entered, and pass through it to find themselves once again outside the great walls of the city and on their way to a more secluded location where they need not fear the indiscretion of an observing eye or ear. After a short while the group arrives at the location chosen by Wisteria, who is much more familiar with the grasslands beyond the city walls. It is a place well hidden inside a grove of trees and visited on occasion by the huntress who's body has recently been inhabited by Wisteria.

As the group pauses among the trees to tether their horses, Nicodemos nods at Wisteria in approval, So this is the place. He looks all around him and continues, Not bad, not bad. We could easily remain hidden here unobserved for days if need be and yet we have a clear view of the surrounding grasslands. Should anyone approach us we would know about it long before they could even detect our presence. Well then, you have chosen well. It appears there is more worth to you than just something decent to look at. Mustant let the lady think I'm too found of her. She'll still need to prove her medal like the rest of us.
    Last edited by Arkhemedes; 08-16-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It may well be that in the future we will be able to meeting in town. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Highborn Thurman Creston, a priest of the local Church of Drendier. Many noble lords of high status are members of my congregation. It may be common for me to mingle with the likes of Lord Purnam, but less likely to cohort with a huntress or sorcerer. Mondis slips off his mount with ease, he already seems quite comfortable in his new skin, and walks over with an outstreched hand to greet Purnam.

I suggest we develope a code word or phrase within the group when a meeting at this location is desired by one of us.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I look at Nicodemos. "Why It's nice of you to notice." I say sarcastically. arrogant ass. "Have you any suggestions Priest? Oh and I'm known as Mordra around here." I say gesturing towards the town.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Highborn Thurman Creston is it? An evil grin appears on Nicodemos' face. So your a sneak and you've already gotten yourself an inside job. Excellent, excellent. Nicodemos chuckles. Well, it may not be so unlikely to cohort with a sorcerer as you might think. After all, only upper class citizens are allowed to wield magic in this land and I assure you Hidan Xeron can be counted among those. There is also the fact that my alias is currently in search of a wealthy benefactor who would be willing to help me set up my laboratory. That could provide an additional reason for my being seen with other high standing citizens. As for a code word or phrase - a very sensible precaution. And considering your position in the church, I suggest you be the one to decide on it.
    Last edited by Arkhemedes; 08-16-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very well. I suggest a name, we can use Vasher for now unless it, by odds, happens to be taken by someone in town who is somewhat well known. Use it in a sentence with a number to indicate the time at which this meeting shall take place. For instance you could leave a note saying "Our friend Vasher decided he would like to buy 16 pounds of flour from you." With this, you would know to meet here at 4PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well at least there intellegent, they're not worthless after all.
    Last edited by Azar; 08-17-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As you are congregating outside of the city, you hea the sultry tone of a woman fill your head. It is Nashira, and she sounds a bit frustrated. at least one of you has some common sense. We placed an illusion spell on each of your bodies before we revived you, I would hve said something earlier but it just slipped my mind. Anyway, it will last three more hours. Go to a merchant in the city named Caddir, he has youths about handing vouchers for his shop amongst the people. Go to him and he will know you by your alias' name and give you the equipment you'll need. There is a member's only room at The Pyre Dancer, a fest hall located in the Gold Quarter of the city that remains locked save for those who possess a key. Caddir will also have it with your gear. Use it for now to meet, but be discreet would you? All of 'you' have been missing for days so I would square away an story for once that illusion fades.
    Last edited by Doom Crow; 08-17-2009 at 01:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well then. Too bad she did not think to tell us this before we went through all of the trouble of coming out here. But then perhaps this was intended to be some sort of test by her to keep us on our toes. Whatever the case, I think we did well. Nicodemos walks towards his horse, turns and says, Come then, time is wasting. We should do as the lady says. But I suggest we stick to the plan of using the priest's code phrase nevertheless. One of these days Nashira you will go too far.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And our dead leader is off commanding again. I quietly mount my horse and head towards town.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They were all coming up with good ideas and once they got their stuff and got settled down somewhere to talk for an extended period of time about someplace other than the security of the meeting place they could discuss their resources and plans so that they could get things underway. He takes the hand offered to him by the priest and in a rare moment of restraint simply shakes it rather than his more favored choices of kissing it or hugging the man. Lucifer follows along quietly attempting to get used to riding a horse. It was not his preferred method of travel but it would have to do for now. It would likely be unseemly for him to walk around leading the horse and he could not use his old methods anymore. This would likely be the case for a long time so he would have to get used to it. Little things like this were a small price compared to what he was getting in return.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast