RPG Bucket List
Does anyone else have a "bucket list" for RPG systems/settings they'd like to play even for a session? I'm sure I'm not the only one who owns more games than he plays.
FWIW, here's mine:
What's in your collection you're aching to try out?
- A Penny For My Thoughts [indie]
- All Flesh Must Be Eaten
- Cinematic Unisystem: Angel, Buffy, Army of Darkness, or Ghosts of Albion
- Glorantha: HeroQuest or Mongoose RuneQuest II
- GUMSHOE: Fear Itself or Trail of Cthulhu [indie]
- GURPS 4e (any setting)
- Monkey: A Journey to the West [indie]
- Savage Worlds (any setting)
- Time & Temp [indie]
- Tunnels & Trolls
- Unknown Armies
- Victorian retro-future (e.g. Forgotten Futures from Heliograph)
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage (1791 - 1871)