Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Introducing myself

Downloads
    Uploads

Introducing myself

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    This box came up when I clicked on a hypertext link that read "introduce yourself".

Ok.

My name is Kevin. I am in my mid-30s and it's been nearly a decade since I was an active roleplaying-gamer. My group was big on D&D (then known as Advanced Dungeons & dragons), as well as various collectible card games (MTG, and Vampire: the Eternal Struggle, from back when it was called Jihad) and nearly every White Wolf game we could get our hands on, in both tabletop and Mind's Eye Theater LARP versions.

Recently I picked up an issue of Knights of the Dinner Table. I remember reading KODT in Dragon Magazine, but I never knew that Kenzer & Co. had come out with their own comic book title. I started buying back issues and anthologies, and became very nostalgic for gaming.

Sadly, I have had little luck finding people willing to play on Sunday - the only day I have off every week. Saturday evenings seem to be the most common regular meeting day, but I work until 11 pm on most Saturdays.

*sigh*

So, anyway, that was me, introducing myself.

Kevin R.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the boards. Hopefully you'll find some people to play with, you might also check out MeetUp.com, even as I hate to pimp them, they get quite a few people finding them when they search for DnD or gaming.

Anyway, good luck with your search, a decade without playing is way to long!
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard. Thanks for taking a moment to stop in and say hello.

Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome,tomist36 i to am new to the board i will be introing myself later today check it out.

bigtony