Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Star Wars: The Clone Wars-Dark Vendetta
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Space Opera
System Used: Star Wars Saga Edition
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location Street Address: 13121 455th pl se
City: North Bend
State: WA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 98045
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars-Dark Vendetta

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Wars: The Clone Wars-Dark Vendetta

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Dark Vendetta

It is the eve of the Clone Wars. While Obi-Wan Kenobi brought the attention of the Republic and Jedi to the Separatist threat massing on Geonisis, a Jedi Master and his apprentice have discovered the existence of the Sith Order. After giving information to Mace Windu of the Jedi Council of their suspicions, they travel to Geonisis to find out more. Having heard nothing but the separatist activity worries Master Windu, causing him to dispatch agents there to find out what happened to the two Jedi.

Meanwhile, a mysterious figure dressed in black speaks to another figure about the upcoming war and their plans to topple reigning sith lord darth Sidious. The figures plot best how to disrupt the sith lord's plans to make their own happen.

On the planet's surface, a strike team of jedi wait to rescue Obi-wan and his captured companions while a strike team begins an investigation...and the clone army arrives to fight the separatists.

I am allowing the following books plus whatever you have (these books i own) as long as you have them ready to access:

Star wars saga edition rulebook
    starships of the galaxy
    Knights of the old republic campaign guide
    Clone wars campaign guide

I am willing to allow any other books but the info you take from them should be available some how so i know.
    For character creation: use array in book, 32 point buy, or roll 5d6 before me and take best three/four. Characters will roll for credits.
    Last edited by russdm; 09-30-2009 at 06:13 PM.