Well met, all.

Its hard to believe that the Pen & Paper Games community website has only been going for a little over three months now. Weve had a pretty excellent turn out, so far. As I write this, we have over 900 forum members, almost all of whom have profiles listed in the Player Registry. We have around 175 groups looking for players and over 370 players looking for groups, and the numbers continue to grow every day. So, I would say weve had a pretty good first showing, if you will.

New Community Calendar

Over the holidays, I had some time to work on a new cool tool for the website that I hope you will all enjoy. I have created a new Community Calendar that members can use to organize events or meet-ups in their area. All members are now able to post events on this calendar that are mapped to their regional area. Members who visit the website are automatically notified of upcoming events occurring in the next two weeks, and can RSVP their attendance if they are interested. This tool is free for everyone to use, and it is a great way to get the word out about events in area.

Front Page w/ Upcoming Events In Your Area

(Note: To help prevent spamming, events posted by new members will be moderated, and will not display until approved by an administrator)

As always, I am eager to hear from you about any ideas you may have, so feel free to shoot me an email or drop me a PM with any suggestions.

And, since I havent said it yet, Happy New Year! And thank you for helping us build a new player community.

Robert A. Howard (Farcaster)
Pen & Paper Games Administrator
www.penandpapergames.com