Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Istao game

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Are we still on for a mission game this afternoon/evening at 3:30 PT/5:30 CT?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for those of you who attended the tutorial, server is up and is named istao, same passwords as last week.
    "I'm not going crazy. I'm going sane in a CRAZY world!"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first mission of the adventure "The Wolf that Howled Under a Moonless Sky" was completed successfully. Thank you, Palpatim and Blydden, for participating in the first Mission; and thank you, Yukonhorror, for having the Maptools server ready to go, though unfortunately due to my fault, we weren't able to use it.

There have been some expectations from more than one person that the next chat game would be tomorrow. I should have made it more clear in this thread: the next chat game will be Saturday, October 24th, in one week.

Finally, Palpatim will not be able to participate in the next chat game, so I think I will proceed with the second mission of this adventure. Feel free to bring your quest or your mission character. The adventure will start in the Calanquian military encampment on Versheiden Hill, just outside of the village of Elanglond, shortly after the declaration of war between the Duchy of Calanque and the mainland Barony of Mollu. Player characters will be newly-joined members of Captain Prochin's Elanglond Thaumaturgical Company, regardless of class.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that's good that it turned out ok.

So next saturday, we will do a mission game? That means I need to get Dax rearing to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a properties file available for the campaign or do we just have the defaults?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How'd the game go last night? Sorry to miss it.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    didn't quite finish

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought the second mission was the same scope as the first mission, but I underestimated by quite a bit and we only made it about halfway through. Thank you to Yukonhorror, Blydden, and Feantari for their participation and their assistance with various issues, as well as the observers for their non-disruptive behavior.

The next chat is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, November 7th, at 3:30 pm Pacific Standard Time, in slightly less than two weeks. There will be no chat game on October 30th or October 31st this week. Furthermore, the November 7th chat is subject to cancellation, possibly with only 48 hours notice. As I stated earlier, November and early December will be very busy times for me.

I gave it some thought, and decided that we will conclude the second mission during the next chat. As before, characters will be members of the Elanglond Thaumaturgical Company. Any joining characters will be sent by Captain Prochin to assist Blydden and Dax in response to new knowledge that became available after they left for Serpent's Thicket.

Currently, there are some technical issues with Maptool. I am unable to host a game, and my campaign files are not being loaded correctly. Yukonhorror has kindly volunteered to help me troubleshoot, but I'm not sure about the state of my own schedule. However, Maptool did prove helpful, though my use of it is still rough; and I hope we will be able to continue using it, going forward.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    playing sat, but are you guys playing friday too?

Also, umi, when did you want to meet to fiddle with maptools? Friday night can work if you aren't running the game.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Istao Chat moved from November 7th to November 14th

Quote Originally Posted by yukonhorror View Post
    playing sat, but are you guys playing friday too?

Also, umi, when did you want to meet to fiddle with maptools? Friday night can work if you aren't running the game.
    There's no game scheduled on Friday.

Also, I previously mentioned that I might have to cancel the November 7th chat with only 48 hours advance notice. Looking at my schedule, I am afraid that I will have to follow through on this: the November 7th chat is moved to November 14th, at 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Please update me with your ability to play on November 14th.

I would like to meet to fiddle with maptools. One of the reasons I wish to reschedule the game is my regret at not finding the time to work out the issues with that application. The soonest I can meet will be Friday. Please contact me again regarding some times you will be free and I will commit to one, this time.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As my schedule stands now, I should be able to play 14-Nov.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Umiushi View Post
    There's no game scheduled on Friday.

Also, I previously mentioned that I might have to cancel the November 7th chat with only 48 hours advance notice. Looking at my schedule, I am afraid that I will have to follow through on this: the November 7th chat is moved to November 14th, at 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Please update me with your ability to play on November 14th.

I would like to meet to fiddle with maptools. One of the reasons I wish to reschedule the game is my regret at not finding the time to work out the issues with that application. The soonest I can meet will be Friday. Please contact me again regarding some times you will be free and I will commit to one, this time.
    I can meet friday at anytime or on saturday before 1 pm CST.

If maptools is the only reason it is being moved, I'd like to do what I can so we can play this saturday.

And I am available the 14th.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am available the 14th as well...

(Oh come now, don't be surprised. I can post. Like my character, he can talk, but he just doesn't like to do so.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't exactly say what my availability for the 14th is yet, but I imagine I will be able to make it.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by yukonhorror View Post
    If maptools is the only reason it is being moved, I'd like to do what I can so we can play this saturday.
    If it was the sole reason, I would grit my teeth instead and try to host the game. Unfortunately, my schedule is pushing a number of commitments into these next few days.

Are there times you will be available next week before Saturday, Yukonhorror?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast