Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Istao game

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Still free. Also, I need my new lute.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Umiushi,

You mentioned in the last Istao game that you might be scheduling one for this weekend. Is that still on?

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is, if there's interest from you and Blydden. I'm just not sure whether I want to start the fourth Mission, pick up the Quest, or fiddle with something else. If you have time, it might be a good idea to have a 5th level character in your pocket (with a 6th, 5th, and 4th level magic item, and 840gp for equipment). Of course, that won't be a requirement.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you know me, I'm nearly always up for a game. Or perhaps down with that. I'll be online tomorrow around 3PM PDT/5PM CDT. As always, send me a campaign file if you need to.

I'll roll up a 5th level character just in case.

--T

Downloads
    Uploads
    Already made him.

I think your best bet palpatim would be a leader/controller or controller/leader. Or just a plain old leader or a plain old controller. Something intellectual.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds reasonable. Any suggestions as to class?

Also Umiushi, I will not have time to generate this character before late this afternoon at the very earliest. Will that be acceptable? I know you typically like to have new character sheets in your hands 72 hours prior to a game.

--T

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Palpatim View Post
    Sounds reasonable. Any suggestions as to class?

Also Umiushi, I will not have time to generate this character before late this afternoon at the very earliest. Will that be acceptable? I know you typically like to have new character sheets in your hands 72 hours prior to a game.

--T
    I should have stated it more explicitly, but for this 5th level character I'm not concerned about that. It looks like we're on for tomorrow. I'll post later as to exactly what we're on for.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Umiushi. I actually freed up before I thought I would--one of the benefits of a major system malfunction that stops me from working.

Here's a link for my proposed character: Adan Spirechaser, Elf Invoker of Erathis.
    http://iplay4e.appspot.com/character...ZXJWMhiztYsBDA

I'll also PM you with details for easier reference

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for sending me your character, Rogur. That reminds me, I should amend this character request one more time: if you already have your character, please send me the data.

I'll post further in the Order of the Green Lion thread that will be started, shortly.
    Last edited by Umiushi; 04-16-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If Blydden, DiscipleofYawgmoth, and Palpatim are all free, we'll finally pick up where we left off on the Istaoan Quest game, tomorrow, starting at 3:30 pm PDT. Otherwise, it will be more Order of the Green Lion. Sorry for the last minute notification, but if you see this, please let me know whether you can make it or not.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm available until 9:00 PM CDT. --T

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be here and available until 2400 hrs EST. Then I just need to run home and I'll be back

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So we're on for the next installment of Goblins Awake! We should be able to resurrect the old MapTool campaign file to pull it off. I hesitate to make a firm commitment, but I might be around a little earlier than the scheduled starting time and if the players are available then, we could presumably start earlier, too.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, Blydden, Palpatim, and DiscipleofYawgmoth, for completing Goblins Awake! Also, thank you, Feantari, for sticking around for most of it. By the way, this is the first fully completed Unquiet Lands adventure, but hopefully that number will be increased a few times this year.

Going through the chat log, although there's a strong implication that the party is headed to Addadun, I'd rather settle the matter than just make an assumption. The party has a reason to go to any of these locations:

• Addadun - to complete Prochin's mission and deal with the elfs
    • Canbirton - to catch up to Lumiast
    • Elanglond - the weakest justification of the three, but to report back concerning recent developments in the Forest of Tirsibon

Please come to a consensus for the next destination. I imagine this will probably influence what sort of background DiscipleofYawgmoth decides on for his character, since a character who grew up near Addadun is unlikely to be found in Canbir, and vice versa.

For now, Romance of a Fallen Country will enjoy a hiatus of at least a month as The Autumn Knight and Order of the Green Lion games get underway.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Umiushi, for a great series of games! Sometime, you'll have to let us know how you envisioned that final encounter with the goblin chieftan playing out.

I vote for Addadun as our next destination.

--T

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast