I doubt I will ever get to use this, so, I'm posting it here in case someone out there is looking for a cool Campaign/Adventure idea.

BOOM! Studios, a great little comic book publisher, is currently putting out a book that is very cool, and as far as I know, utterly original. We've all wondered what would happen if Batman and Superman fought. Or whether Lobo could take Wolverine. But what would happen if Supermanwent rogue?

This is the premise of Irredeemable. For reasons that have yet to be really discussed, a many-powered, nearly invulnerable, paragon of virtue has snapped and started killing people, his teammates, and old villains.

The title started publication in April of this year, and would make an awesome supers campaign. The players would take on the role of heroes, villains, or maybe a mixture of both that have suffered at the hands of the new SUPER super-villain in town, and now they are doing whatever they can to try and stop him.

Reasons why the superhero has gone rogue could be as complicated as some kind of expert manipulation by his arch-enemy, or you know, the complex time travel stuff, or it could be as easy as the death of his version of Lois Lane. Or, maybe she just broke up with him?

I didn't put a lot of thought into it, granted, but, it's a campaign I sure as heck wouldn't mind being a part of.