Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG Sing up

Downloads
    Uploads

RPG Sing up

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    any one who wants to join this RPG may ask here and we will be taking a good amount of people who will want to join

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope that some of you will like to join seeing how this would be a good game in my opinyon... and I'm going to do a dice roll test [4d6+1]

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what is New War?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just called it new war to make it a little diffrent than the SW movies.... it starts at the Battle of Geonisis... and it will end if people stick around 2 years after the date that Battle of Endor would happen but it is going to be an alternet reality type thing where the Republic, Imperials, Rebels and the Jedi are all on the same side... The Republic will be the Army, Imperials will be the Navy and the Rebels will be the Mariens.

and then The Black Sun, Sith, CIS, and Mandaloriens will all be on the same side and the Mandaloriens will not have been wiped out... and also the mandaloriens will have some clans the defected to the Republic

and the last thing is that the Players do not have to stick with the chareter group to have fun they can aculy have their chareter meet up with other chareters that they can come up with and have there own little group in the rpg but I will have some say over how many chareters they can control... like if they are vary active in the game they can control 4 chareters and also they have to some times meet up with the other groups that are in the game

Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel free to join this is just so I know who and how many people will be playing this rpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to join but i do not have material for starwars.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by swfreak1986 View Post
    ...and the last thing is that the Players do not have to stick with the chareter group to have fun they can aculy have their chareter meet up with other chareters that they can come up with and have there own little group in the rpg but I will have some say over how many chareters they can control... like if they are vary active in the game they can control 4 chareters and also they have to some times meet up with the other groups that are in the game

I'm in. The last 2E DnD campaign i was in, in which I was a player, the GM did something like this, but restricted it to 3 characters each for 6 players. It was entertaining to switch between the different characters when they were all together for conversations. Talk about multiple personality disorders. Good times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For any of you who do not have any muterial I can post some stuff for you to get through LimeWire and another site

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dytrrnikl View Post
    I'm in. The last 2E DnD campaign i was in, in which I was a player, the GM did something like this, but restricted it to 3 characters each for 6 players. It was entertaining to switch between the different characters when they were all together for conversations. Talk about multiple personality disorders. Good times.

ok all you have to do is come up with your 3 Living and 1 Droid Chareters or your 4 Living Charecters and post them in the Chareter Sheet area and I'll check them as soon as I can and also if you want to be my Co-GM that is ok by me and also if there is any speaches or equmint you want that you do not have info on let me know and I'll do y best to get it and one last thing you can have it be that your chareters "in any order" are family or living with the Jedi, Sith or any one that could be tuched by the clone wars.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by swfreak1986 View Post
    For any of you who do not have any muterial I can post some stuff for you to get through LimeWire and another site
    where can i can the information? what site?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can find alot of it on http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x...s/fullarchives

and I got PDF files of the books for free on http://www.4shared.com/ and
    http://www.mininova.org/ I used the titles of the books to help me find what I was looking for.... and I also am looking at other sites that have custom art and some renderings of ships, and other items to get some ideas

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have my characters for you in a day or two. Questions...
    What starting level? Any race restrictions? Standard point buy for stats? Or standard array?

Downloads
    Uploads
    (sorry... I have to say this.) Every time this thread title bounced back up to the top, some reptilian portion of my brain steps in and says...
    "Hey, cool! It's an all Bard campaign. I wonder if the campaign is a musical?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dytrrnikl View Post
    I'll have my characters for you in a day or two. Questions...
    What starting level? Any race restrictions? Standard point buy for stats? Or standard array?
    Well the max starting level is level 5 and you can be any race that would be affeted by the Clone Wars or even have a Droid that you would want that could have its own personality... also the Point Buy for stats are pritty simpal but I will have to get back to you on that because I do not have my info with me at the moment... and also with wat ever level yu are going to start at for that PC you may have the right amount of the things for that level like it say in the Saga Core Rule Book and the Clone Wars Sage Guid book... I have the SCR on my pc and my CWSG is at my house witch I am not at at the moment so you will have to give me some time....

and one last thing I am not good at the Dice rolling thing on this site so I will need some on to have to help me learn

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The way the dice roller works is like so:

[ roll=1d20+5]Attack Roll[/roll ]

However, remove the space the follows the first, and preceeds the last, bracket. If it comes to rolling multiple dice say for a Heavy Blaster Pistol, which does 3d8 damage, then simply enter [ roll=3d8+5]Damage Roll[/roll ] (again, remove the spaces following the first bracket and preceeding the last bracket. Here are some example die rolls just to show results

* Attack Roll Example *

* Hvy Blastr Pistol Damage Roll Example *

* Thermal Detonator Damage Roll Example *

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    07-08-2009 05:28 PM
    Attack Roll Example: 1d20 (17) + 5 (5) = 22
    Hvy Blastr Pistol Damage Roll Example: 3d8 (5,4,8 = 17) + 2 (2) = 19
    Thermal Detonator Damage Roll Example: 8d6 (6,1,1,2,1,2,6,5 = 24) + 2 (2) = 26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast