Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Brainstorming

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brainstorming

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    So right now we are almost ready to go. I wish to have concepts and backgrounds for all involved.

Also I am thinking to set the Chronicle in England, as I have enough stuff to reference and such. Any objections?

I also wish to have the game start in July, but I am willing to wait until after the 4th.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    England is fine what time line are we looking at?

July sounds fine to me funny thing is I am heading to England in July to my wife's brother's wedding. I will have internet access so I will still be able to post and I will have all my information on my flash drive so that shouldn't be a problem.

I am still working on my guy you have the basics now I'm starting as a human right? I wanted to know so I can adjust him accordingly.

Here is what I have so far take a look and see what you think.

"Hey wich one of you punks stole Dr.Rockso's banana?"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deathboy View Post
    So right now we are almost ready to go. I wish to have concepts and backgrounds for all involved.

Also I am thinking to set the Chronicle in England, as I have enough stuff to reference and such. Any objections?

I also wish to have the game start in July, but I am willing to wait until after the 4th.

July sounds fine.

I do need a link for the interactive character sheets and dice rollers, when you get a chance...
    'Justice, like lightning, ever should appear to few men's ruin, but to all men's fear.'

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dark- You can start as a vampire, as it will move things along quicker.

Samedi- The links to the interactive character sheets and dice roller is posted to my blog. Give me a few minutes to post them here.

*Edit: Dice roller-http://www.umbralechoes.com/WoDRoller.php

Character sheets-http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/
    Last edited by deathboy; 06-23-2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: adding links

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Death...
    'Justice, like lightning, ever should appear to few men's ruin, but to all men's fear.'

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I almost forgot Dark, about year... Let me look at a thing or two and get back to you. Though I am leaning towards 1230, War of Princes.

I would also like to get a couple more players as well, but who knows what will happen.
    --- Merged from Double Post ---
    When you do your background I would like you to take a look at these questions and try to figure how they relate to your character.

1. What was your mortal life like?
    2. When did you first meet a Cainite?
    3. Who was your sire?
    4. How do you feel about mortals? Are they just prey, tools or something else?
    5. How do you see yourself? A monster or something else?
    6. What drives you?
    7. Where is your Domain? Keep it more general as I will pick a location later.
    8. How did you meet the rest of the coterie? I'll let you guys talk that one out and let you build it, with minor guidance from me, on your own.

So take these questions into consideration and as always if you have questions let me know.

Also another website to look at if you want to find a sire: http://vampirerpg.free.fr/Genealogy/
    Last edited by deathboy; 06-24-2009 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alrighty I am talking with a couple people about joining and such. I will know by this weekend. If I do not chat with you guys before the holiday I sincerly wish you both a safe and enjoyable 4th of July.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is good to hear about new prospects...I've got my character finished, although the character sheet wouldn't let me save it, i've got everything copied down, and i'll send you a PM...