Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

View Poll Results: Everyone likes polls, so feel free to participate.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very cool, Thoth. Thanks for sharing.

8 32.00%
  • Anything Traveller is a-okay with me.

3 12.00%
  • One can never have enough Traveller material. Thanks for the 411.

5 20.00%
  • What is this 'Traveller' you speak of, Thoth?

14 56.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Traveller Fans take note: Paskrin Available for Subscribers

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Traveller Fans take note: Paskrin Available for Subscribers

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Attention all Traveller rpg fans. This was forwarded to me by from a friend of mine in the know. Who did i think of first? My brothers and sisters with P&PG's. Enjoy!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On distant worlds in the deepest regions of space, unknown creatures await unwitting explorers. Close to home, devious politicians and gangsters lure native wild life to carry out their dirty work while maintaining denyability. On a frontier outpost, primitive life forms walk the uninhabited regions hoping claim the civilized place as their new home. Be prepared no matter where your players go. Be ready with the Creatures of Distant Worlds.

Paskrin bite and chew their way through wood, rock and bone to get to their favorite meal. Unfortunately, that meal is the metal used to make jump drives, life support and other key systems. These tenticled rats earn their place as the bane of engineers and mechanics everywhere.

Paskrin are now available for download for subscribers to Creatures of Distant Worlds. These devilish creatures will be available for individual purchase Monday June 22nd. Since I am leaving for vacation tomorrow, I will most likely not be available to post the general press release. So this will be their only press release. They will be available at DriveThruRPG.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to share your impressions, experiences, or anything else related on this thread. I, myself, can never have enough Traveller, and Traveller related material.

Enjoy, & What share you?

Last edited by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon; 06-18-2009 at 06:48 PM.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to have to get this. I can always use more opponents for my party.
    Manny
    ďA government should not mobilize an army out of anger. Military leaders should not provoke war out of wrath. Act when it is beneficial, desist if it isnít. This is the way to secure a nation and keep the armed forces whole.Ē ~Sun Tzu

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Thank you Thoth. I had forgotten about Pen and Paper Games Forums. I'll have visit here more frequently.

By the way, is anyone in the Trenton, NJ region looking for a Traveller game. I'm looking to start game based on my own homebrew setting.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
    Thank you Thoth. I had forgotten about Pen and Paper Games Forums. I'll have visit here more frequently.

By the way, is anyone in the Trenton, NJ region looking for a Traveller game. I'm looking to start game based on my own homebrew setting.
    Be sure to, dmccoy1693. I plan to put up quite a few more threads for Traveller, and other science fiction rpgs in the near future. One thread i have planned will be particularly useful for all science ficiton rpg players.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems as if the vote is split... HA. Half the people don't know what even is going on... sadly I am one of those people. Some one wish to enlighten me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Silly me, I should have done so right away. Traveller is a far future science fiction role playing game. The current edition is published by Mongoose Publishing, makers of such rpgs as Judge Dredd, Macho Women with Guns, and Babylon 5. Mongoose opened the system up with the Open Game License, allowing any other role playing company to publish material for the system (not necessarily the setting). This is the same Open Game License that Wizards of the Coast used to allow other companies to publish D&D compatible material with the d20 logo on it.

My company, Jon Brazer Enterprises, is one such company that publishers Traveller compatible products. The original post of this thread is discussing one of my products named paskrin. This creatures is basickly a tenticled rat eats metal (similar in concept to the mynoks from Star Wars).
    D. McCoy 1693
    President of Jon Brazer Enterprises
    Check out Book of Beasts: Legendary Foes today.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard of Traveler, but never played it. Would like to with the right GM.