Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Looking for a White Wolf PBP...
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a White Wolf PBP...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a White Wolf PBP...

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    As stated above, i'm looking for interested parties that would like to start a White Wolf PBP here at P&P...i was looking to use the Minds Eye Theatre rules to avoid dice rolls, but that is in no way the only way to go...i welcome any suggestions and/or volunteers...since this would be my first venture into PBP...

pleasant something...

-The Baron
    'Justice, like lightning, ever should appear to few men's ruin, but to all men's fear.'

Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss the old white wolf games. The new versions are just not the same...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apples to apples...

While the older version had more variety with the clans, tribes, kith etc...i do enjoy a new spin on an old favorite...the only thing i can say about the old version that i didn't care for was ramping up for some apocalyptic finale...felt like an awakened version of 'left behind'. This one seems to have more of a human element, if such a thing is possible...plus i love the idea that the Fae are more antagonistic than before...
    'Justice, like lightning, ever should appear to few men's ruin, but to all men's fear.'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just bought the World of Darkness book again today. What I think would be great is to find people who know nothing about World of Darkness and start them playing regular Joes.
    Last edited by Manimal6; 06-13-2009 at 09:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hedge Trimming...

Or have the Fae come out and kidnap them, force them into Changeling-ness...that would be a shock to the system too...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know nothing at all about Changeling, not even the old White Wolf version.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal6 View Post
    Just bought the World of Darkness book again today. What I think would be great is to find people who know nothing about World of Darkness and start them playing regular Joes. Then bust the madness on them. Maybe eventually grow in into a Hunters game.
    Are you talking Monte Cook's World of Darkness?
    "Hey wich one of you punks stole Dr.Rockso's banana?"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No...just the regular ol' d10 goodness of WoD v.2...any game in particular, or all at once...my idea is to start with the basic WoD game, and then see where the game goes...they could be embraced by vampires, kidnapped by the fae...get caught up with shapeshifters, that sort of thing...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet now what time line are we looking at?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to assume you're talking about Requiem for Rome, Dark Ages, Victorian or Modern...if that's the case...i'm up for anything...i kind of like starting with Dark Ages, simply because i used to be able to transfer that over into a multi-generational game...neophytes from the Dark Ages are the Elders of modern day...plus i've really been itching to get some of this Dark Ages Werewolf and Fae worked in...

If i've missed my mark let me know....OWoD or NWoD doesn't matter, i'm comfortable with both...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dark Ages works for me as well I loved playing the OWoD that one so give me a shout when you want to get the ball rolling.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright...so there's two of us...if anyone else is on board for Dark Ages oWoD, let us know...we're also looking for volunteers to run the game as well...let us know...

Downloads
    Uploads
    never played dark ages...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dark Ages, as the name implies, takes place anywhere from 1000, to where i usually stop it at 1385...just sounds like a good number...the concept of the story is the same, however it is more interesting in aspect because of the uniqueness of the time frame...vampires and other power players get involved in the church and various courts of nobility...and they begin to affect history of human civilization with trade and diplomacy...plus there are clans in the Dark Ages that you can play that you can't in the modern game...Salubri...Baali...
    Plus there is also Dark Ages Werewolf...Mage...Fae...Inquisition...all that stuff...

Good times...

Downloads
    Uploads
    1453 the trade routes to the orient were closed. started the age of exploration, kind of the end of the Dark Ages.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast