Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for D&D 4e pbp game

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I think i would be somewhat interested in this. I have wanted to get into a 4e game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, that's 9 people so far. I'm going to look over my books and the tools again and pick something out, then I think I'll start something. I might have to start with a mini-adventure to see how things work, and if that goes well roll into something bigger. I've been running a Pathfinder game for several weeks in my homebrew world. If you're interested you can take a look here: http://timmra.wickedspiral.com It sounds like there might be enough for 2 groups, but I'll have to see how this is going to work first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll play. I'm very new to PbP and DnD but I know the basics
    I would be a elf rogue or a Dragonborn Barb
    what ever is needed

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I'm hosting a 3.5 game, it's not 4e but it's still good. I'm looking for 2 players to join, I can possibly fit 3 (but that'd be stretching it).

It's a military campaign in a semi-standard fantasy world. Basically the group is part of an alliance military that just entered a massive war against Gnolls. They are part of a legendary company that has been assigned to be the bodyguards of two diplomats Cyrus and Darius.

The two diplomats are negotiating a lasting alliance with the north kingdoms (about 7 of them), and a few Corporations don't like the fact that they're going to loose some money so they're out to kill the two diplomats.

We're using the forum here for the Soft Roleplay, and we're using MapTool from RPTools.net for Combat. It's one of those games that you play in the morning for 5 minutes, and 5 minutes in the evening, then a couple hours once a week when there is combat.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am currently running a 4e pbp game called The Darkenfel, Book II. You can lurk on the site at:
    http://newworld.freepowerboards.com/index.php

I use an on-line dice roller and tactical-grid coordinate maps for combat.

More EXP is granted for good role-playing than combat in this game.

I am looking for players even though the game has been on-going for a while. Some players have dropped out over time. We need a Rogue and a Wizard. The starting level is 9 because that is the lowest level of the players at the moment. Email me at:
    groqx@verizon.net if interested and register on that site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this game up and running yet? I'd be interested in running anything the party needs. I'm experienced in D&D (Though only mildly in 4e, but I do have hte books) and PBP.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Up and Running?

If you are referring to my Darkenfel game, it has been running for several months but currently has three players. The first major Adventure is coming to a close within the next month, though the excitement continues. Hopefully the group will continue on to the next adventure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12