Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers II

Downloads
    Uploads

Transformers II

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Last month's get together over the Star Trek movie was a success. How about we do it agian this month for Transformers II. I've always been a big fan of the Transformers, and even though the live action movies are rather differant, I still liked the last one.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, opens twards the end of the month on Wednesday June 25th. How about that Saturday, the 27? The twilight showing (between 4PM and 6PM) at Keystone Regal Cinema on Spring Vally and 75 worked well last time, how about we keep it?

Anybondy else interested? Differant theater or date ideas?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked the last trip out, and am wondering how we might get some more attendance. Maybe Andy out at XMax games can advertise for us? I'd be game for another twilight showing at Regal Keystone, though I'll have to make sure I see the 1st movie first
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
    The Dolling Blogs (1, 2, 3 & 4)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessGood View Post
    I liked the last trip out, and am wondering how we might get some more attendance. Maybe Andy out at XMax games can advertise for us? I'd be game for another twilight showing at Regal Keystone, though I'll have to make sure I see the 1st movie first
    Yea, that might help. It's not the 80's Transformers I grew up on, but it's still prety cool.

Good idea. I'm currently playing in his by-weekly Drow campain, so I'll be seeing him a week from tomarow. I can ask him then if it looks like enough of us are interested to form a core group.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to join you guys for Transformers 2, but I work till 7 pm on Saturday. The theater is very close to me, less than 10 minutes away. Can we watch a show after 7 pm?

Downloads
    Uploads
    We could, but it would cost $9 instead of $6 if I'm remebering the prices right. Also, the theater will likely be more crowded. What are peoples thoughts on this? Are we willing to pay the higher price for the prime time shows?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We could start up a poll, see how many responses we get. If we get a higher RSVP count on a later time, I think it's worth it, yeah. I think, since you're the OP, you can probably add a poll to this thread ... I could be wrong though, I haven't done that before.
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you have to be a comuntiy supporter to do polls. But we can weigh in using posts.

I would prefer a twilight showing. I'm cheap, and broke. But if several people need a later or differant time, I'm willing to bite the bullet. Does any one else besides gryphonjjh need a later showtime? Is anyone else besides gryphonjjh and Goddess interested in seein this movie?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, just spoke with the guys at Xmax. There is interest, but Sunday would seem to work much better. So how about Sunday the 28th between 4 and 6?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good idea, Genesplicer. I could definitely do a sunday showing, and 4 to 6 pm shows are less than half price of shows at other times. Do they do twilight matinees on sundays, too?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They do it every day as far as I'm aware.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, as it's just me that works weekends, 7 am to 7 pm both Saturday and Sundays, don't worry about changing your times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry man.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not that I'm into party crashing or anything, but since this is being discussed on a thread, am I correct in assuming that any member of the Dallas is group is welcome to the Transformer showing? Thought it would be nice to meet some of you guys. If not please let me know. I promise not to pout.
    "Plan?...There ain't no plan!" - Pigkiller

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Yes, and YES!!!! The more the merrier!!!! Current plan is for Sunday the 28th at the Keystone Theater at Spring Vally and 75 between 4 PM and 6 PM for the twilight show, which is even cheaper than the matinee. Final showtime to be determind when they anounce the showtimes that Friday the 26. Please come and meet us.

In fact, were having an offical informal get together at Xmax games the Tuesday before (June 23rd) at 6 PM (late comers welcomed). See the June 2009 thread for full details.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. Can't make the Xmax thing though. Tuesday night is my group's game night. So how does this work? Do you guys get a bite to eat before or after the show or is it just about the movie? It would be a shame to meet you guys and not get to talk for a bit because we're all watching a movie.
    "Plan?...There ain't no plan!" - Pigkiller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast