Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
List of upcoming Saga Edition releases!! - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: List of upcoming Saga Edition releases!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Tremayne View Post
    The Unknown Regions IS the Scouts book fyi!
    I was unaware. I have always heard discussions about the Unknown Regions book and scout book, but never AS both. Thanks for that clarification. Now I'll have to buy it and Intrigue. Cursid books and their hold on me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Santoro's hasn't called yet about my order (they historically have got me the books a week ahead of shelf date). Anyone else seen the Unknown Regions book yet?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Nevermind... called them up and they had it. Book secured. Looks like it includes the mounts I suggested on my wishlist awhile back. Makes sense for them to put them in this book. Gary, I see your name is on it again. What chapters did you work on?

EDIT: Discovered today that the names of the writing staff for Regions was incorrectly labeled on the cover, but correct inside. Nevermind, Gary.
    Last edited by Slipstream; 04-23-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The book is indeed awesome! Creation rules for near-humans, hazards, AND creatures! Egads! Awesome!

This system is now complete! The only thing I would have liked more of is a better starship creation system.
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Tremayne View Post
    The only thing I would have liked more of is a better starship creation system.
    A better droid building system too. I'm going to be building a starship from scrap soon as well, in character. It'll be an interesting challenge because I'll be working with limited space starfighter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipstream View Post
    A better droid building system too. I'm going to be building a starship from scrap soon as well, in character. It'll be an interesting challenge because I'll be working with limited space starfighter.
    Scavenger's guide to Droids has a better droid building system! at least for PCs.
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipstream View Post
    Discovered today that the names of the writing staff for Regions was incorrectly labeled on the cover, but correct inside. Nevermind, Gary.
    Yeah, I was sort of puzzled by that. It's the first time I've ever had "cover credit" for a book I didn't even work on (as much as I would've liked to). Truly, Daniel Wallace and Sterling Hershey deserve all the credit. It's a great book.

Gary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12