Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Former homes
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Former homes

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Former homes

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Thoth and Freejack got me thinking (I know, I know, dangerous subject). With Freejack having moved so much. And as a kid we too would move every September just after school started. I was the new kid in school every year until it slowed down around high school.

So, where all did you live? Like how many different cities, states and countries did you live in?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a kid, So. Cal, No, Cal, Texas, Alabama, Florida, just to name a few. My dads military job sent him remote over seas so we couldn't go along. I always wanted to go to these other country's when i was a kid, but it wasn't to be.

My dad told me that when he was a kid, he once moved 9 times in one year. Wow. That had to suck.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a kid, several locations in Washington state near Bremerton. In the San Francisco area; Vallejo, Benicia, and San Pablo. In the San Diego area; El Cajon, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, Escondido. And Quanset Point in Rhode Island. Add in Mount Airy in Maryland. I went to 16 schools from kindergarden until I graduated High School in Maryland.

As an adult, MCRD in San Diego and Camp Pendleton. Ft McClellan Alabama. The Army Barracks in Erlangen Germany. Several addresses in Ft Meade Md, Odenton Md, and Laurel Md. Several addresses in Ft Belvoir Va and Alexandria Va.

After the military, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Falmont, Stafford, Woodbridge and Dale City in Virginia then here to Broomfield Colorado.

Next move in two weeks is to Longmont Colorado.

Carl
    GMing: Shadowrun 4th
    The Denver RPG Group - My Shadowrun Site - My Shadowrun Blog - Shadowrun Mooks
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was born in Mass, moved to Ill and lived in two places there. Moved over the border into Wisconsin. Finally moved to RI and lived in to diffrent cities while I was a kid.

After I got older, lived two places in RI with grilfriend. Married her and forced her to move to Mississippi where we lived in 4 towns. After that moved to Lousianna(hated it) then moved here to Winchester where I have lived with brother for a while two apartments and fiannaly my own home. Gonna stay here for a while after all in 23 yrs its all mine.
    Magic is not for parlor tricks.- Sparrow, Second Degree Master

Fragile Things, another slice of forums: http://fragilethings.fr.yuku.com

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right here pretty much. I've moved around, but never out of my local area.
    Detroit, Oak Park, Taylor, Lincoln Park, Taylor, Detroit, Detroit and Dearborn. Here I have been for twenty years.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn