Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
At this very moment of reading this: where are you at and what are you doing?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 265 123451151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: At this very moment of reading this: where are you at and what are you doing?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up At this very moment of reading this: where are you at and what are you doing?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'll begin:

Bay Area, California: I'm currently half done writing my 10 pages today, which i do every day, for my April novel. I'm also blowing off homework.

Participate often, and enjoy the thread.

What share you?

Thoth-Amon
    Last edited by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon; 04-25-2009 at 06:46 PM.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Listening to Old Fashioned Love Song by Three Dog Night

Working on a Shadowrun 4A web page to convert characters:

http://www.shadowrun.us/sr4/calc.php

I have a local wiki (hosted on my Mac laptop) filled with Shadowrun tables and page numbers to the various books. I use it while gaming to find things quickly. One of the tables is a list of all the Qualities with Build Points, book.page number, and a one line description of the quality.

I'm going through the Runner's Companion (full list of Qualities in the back) and duplicating entries in my wiki to account for qualities that have multiple levels or severities. This list will be converted to be used by the calc script above.

My wife just handed me dinner; Spinach salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, beans, sunflower seeds, and Italian Dressing.

4 + 20 by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young are up as I sign off.

Carl
    GMing: Shadowrun 4th
    The Denver RPG Group - My Shadowrun Site - My Shadowrun Blog - Shadowrun Mooks
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Today, I woke up early, dug up the entire garden with a shovel. Then I cut up a bunch of dead trees that are stacked in the woods behind the house for fire wood. Then I went and picked up a outdoor play set with a slide that the +5 Battle Axe bought for Nate and put that together. Then we played on that until way after dark.

In Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, in my study. I just put my son to sleep a little while ago and now I'm typing on the computer and listening to the +5 Battle Axe talk on the phone in the other room.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *minus the profanity* trying to install ubuntu 9.04 on my asus laptop with a halfworking cdrom drive...
    Playing: Pathfinder
    Running: infrequent VtM game

"I'm beautifully hideous!" - Sven the Nosferatu

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got home from a DnD game; gonna give the cat her pill, then fire up some Civilization (or Alpha Centauri, it's still undecided).

Music: the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi soundtrack, Asakura Ryouko's image song "COOL EDITION"

Downloads
    Uploads
    At home (as always, being homebound sucks so bad), checking email and posts on here. Wishing there was a D&D game nearby.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you consider nearby? I drive from Longmont to Englewood for a Shadowrun game (well not any more but that's because it moved). Have you checked Fort Collins?

Right now I'm checking the status of a few of my posts and am getting familiar with my team's next adventure which starts at 10am up in Erie.

Carl
    I also administer the Mosaic and Stained Glass forums if you happen to be artistic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now in my bedroom in Alabama and on the forums while I procrastinate from writing IEPs for my job.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm up reading the new threads, putting off finishing my accounting homework.
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Stuck in MI

I sitting in my truck, in BFE Michigan. Utilizing my laptop to read threads about D&D and chatting with new friends in the chat room. Prepping my first 4e game to run when I get home next week.

Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, BFE, Michigan. I've heard of it.

I just finished watching a King of Queens episode. My opinion: it was one of the better ones. Doug finds out that giving his wife an appletini every night brings out her better qualities and, in turn, she allows him to eat whatever he wants.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still at home although just returned from our Sunday Shadowrun game.

Just finished signing up for 5 games at Gencon (Shadowrun x 2, All Flesh, Wings of War, and Arkham Horror) and sending out notes to the group.

Getting ready to do some programming again.

Carl

Edit: And watching The Addams Family Damn you Addams!

Last edited by Freejack; 04-26-2009 at 09:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At my desk, like I am for every post. Lazy day and I'm up too damn late which is typical.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Freejack View Post
    What do you consider nearby? I drive from Longmont to Englewood for a Shadowrun game (well not any more but that's because it moved). Have you checked Fort Collins?

Right now I'm checking the status of a few of my posts and am getting familiar with my team's next adventure which starts at 10am up in Erie.

Carl
    I have no transportation, so currently not far, as I recently lost a toe and have yet to get put back the work schedule.

Sadly, I hear of at least 15 different games in town, but none have room for more players. Our local games store is kind of a bust as whenever I tried getting game started or post an ad the same jerk claims to get a game together then says there is no room for me. I guess this true story belongs in that pet-peave thread.

If I had a way to get that far, I'd appreciate the offer, but don't know a heigh-ho-diddly-do aboot the Shadowrun system. ;;D Sorry, just had to Flanders it.
    Last edited by BrotherDog; 04-27-2009 at 02:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDog View Post
    I have no transportation, so currently not far, as I recently lost a toe and have yet to get put back the work schedule.

Sadly, I hear of at least 15 different games in town, but none have room for more players. Our local games store is kind of a bust as whenever I tried getting game started or post an ad the same jerk claims to get a game together then says there is no room for me. I guess this true story belongs in that pet-peave thread.

If I had a way to get that far, I'd appreciate the offer, but don't know a heigh-ho-diddly-do aboot the Shadowrun system. ;;D Sorry, just had to Flanders it.
    I wasn't suggesting you come down here to play Shadowrun (although you'd be welcome of course) but that Ft Collins is about 45 minutes from where you are (roughly). Since it's a college town, you might be able to find some gamers there. I just did a quick search for meetups in your area and Ft Collins RPG Connection popped up with over 70 members.

Of course since you can't travel at the moment, it's a bit out of reach but when you're able, you might be able to find a game just a bit south

Good luck and sorry to hear about the toe. Hope it was the little one

Carl

Page 1 of 265 123451151101 ... LastLast