Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Apple Blossom

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Apple Blossom

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Every year in the first week of May Wincester celebrates Apple Blossom. There are a lot of orchards around here. The get a Grand MArshall, who is Erik Estrada (four years ago it was Sam GAmgee). Ward burton will be here as the Sport Marshal. Bucky Covington will preform.

Mark Mosly and Joe Jacoby from the Red Skins will be here along with many others.

On friday there will be the Figherfighter parade, my daughter is marching in it this year, and on Saturday is the grand feature parade which my other daughter was in last year.

here is more at this site

http://www.thebloom.com/
    Magic is not for parlor tricks.- Sparrow, Second Degree Master

Fragile Things, another slice of forums: http://fragilethings.fr.yuku.com

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people hate clowns, mine are parades. If ever i come across one, i go into flight and run for my life. Enjoy your parade, Kaewin.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate parades, I will try to avoid as much of Apple Blossom as possible. The only reasom I am going to the parade is my brat is in it. We might do the fireworks

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kaewin, is it still a judged competition for the high school bands that perform in the different parades at the Apple Blossom Festival? I have been there for those at 2 diffferent times. The first was with my high school band, the second was when they had the Quantico Marine Band there.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    reminds me of hanami. a flower-blossom viewing / picnic tradition of japan. very fun.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea, being a local I try to avoid it. thats the way with alot of the people. Mostly the diehards and tourists go.

I don't even want near the carnival, cost about 15 bucks for a wrist band, the kids always want to try games and food will kill you, Is Disney running the conssessions?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaewin View Post
    I have no idea, being a local I try to avoid it. thats the way with alot of the people. Mostly the diehards and tourists go.

I don't even want near the carnival, cost about 15 bucks for a wrist band, the kids always want to try games and food will kill you, Is Disney running the conssessions?

We feel your pain, Kaewin. When the county fair is going on out here, we take vacation from work. The traffic is a nightmare then, and we don't want to have to leave work and it take over an hour to get home. Depending on what time we are going to work, the same can happen on that commute too.

Fortunately, since there is always a day that if you go before noon, you get in a alot lower cost (plus the girls are young enough that they get in for free yet), we go then. Mostly because the girls like seeing the animals. Lucky thing is that because it is a weekday, the carnival rides are not open until after school is done, and before that time gets around, the girls are wore out and ready to nap.