Thanks Umiushi. I hope your schedule allows you to maintain your sanity, especially as we move into the holiday season.
Rogur's initial plan was to secure the rope to some part of the structure, if doing so provides bonuses to people crossing the bridge. However, let's ignore that, in light of the revised plan and Ithelryn's stated intention to have Yrisz move slowly back across the bridge. Rogur will stow the rope next round.
I think our majority opinion (cutopia hasn't weighed in, but I think the remaining players have all agreed) is that we are going to stand fast here and wait for the pursuing Matchless Gang members to find us. I think our plan is to let round 19 play out, and use round 20 to reposition ourselves for their imminent arrival. I'll adjust actions later if I've misinterpreted our collective intent, but in the interests of speeding things along, I'll post these actions for now:
Rogur, Round Twenty
Free: Call out to group
Minor: Stow rope
* Rogur - Stealth - Hide from enemies *
Standard: Ready an action. Trigger, an enemy appears in range:
* Rogur - Sly flourish ranged vs. AC (incl. Combat Advantage from stealth, does not incl. penalty for cover) *
* Rogur - Ranged damage *
* Rogur - Sneak Attack damage *
Zephyr, Round Twenty
Move: S, SW, SW, S, S. Zephyr is now E of the door.
Standard: Ready an action. Trigger, an enemy appears adjacent to Zephyr:
* Zephyr - Howl of Fury melee vs. AC (Does not incl. penalty for cover) *
* Zephyr - Melee damage; All enemies in close blast 3, except for target, take 3 thunder dmg *