Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Chesapeake Beach
- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 40 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Friday, Saturday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 3 or more games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Strategic (Miniatures)
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, Classic Battletech, Rifts, Cthulhu
- Gaming Worlds:
- Battletech, Mechwarrior
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Combat / 25% Roleplaying
- Ideal Group Size:
- Large Groups (7 or more players)
- What are you looking for?:
- Classic Battletech. We have x 2 14ft x 4 ft battle tables with a wide variety of 3D terrain, hills, mtns, whole cities, desert, jungle, coastline etc.
We also have a 6ft x 5ft magnetic star map on the wall if we ever do in system actions prior to planet fall.
Sometimes we do match ups and sometimes we run a campaign. It's up to the players.
We have a few beers- I have a keg on tap 24/7 and a small bar. We usually grill out or cook. Nothing crazy.
We're just mostly easy going.
- Ive been doing Army stuff for quite a few years. These games are part of my hobby since I build terrain and paint miniatures.
Its also a great excuse to get your friends over every other week or so to grill out and have a few drinks. Poker gets boring after a while.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-02-2009 02:37 PM
- Last Activity
- 12-13-2012 11:13 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
View Carnis77's Blog
on 01-30-2011 at 04:17 PM
World - Forgotten Realms map + originally unfinished continents with some Wheel of Time classes, Codex Alera and Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Celts, Vikings, and Gauls transported to Toril via lost fleets from Storms at Sea. Using PATHFINDER rules.
We have a 14 x 4 foot gaming table with Plexiglas cover, overhead projector for maps with 12 x 6 foot screen, about 2000 D&D figures monsters and heroes, enough 28 mm buildings to layout a city, enough forest terrain for Fangorn Forest,
on 01-30-2011 at 03:43 PM
We are a gaming group in Chesapeake Beach Maryland who meet once a month for battles. We have a 14 ft x 4 ft terrain table, books, material, 3d terrain, and software for mech sheets.
We do team battles, challenges, and run battle campaigns.
Always looking for more ADULT players.
We usually cook dinner here or order out and there's a Keg of beer on tap 24/7 (right now it's Smithwicks Irish Ale)
Right now we're playing a campaign in 3031 with all