- Rhode Island
- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- If you're running it, I'll play it, and vice versa.
- Gaming Worlds:
- Anything that's not meant to be a joke/gag/humorous setting.
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- What I look for in my fellow gamer:
Please no "Creepy Gamer of the Year" candidates. If you are clean, sober, have a good grasp of hygiene and can carry on normal social interactions without coming off as sketchy or skeevy, then I'd love to game with you. Please no 4chan refugees if at all possible, but we could probably make an exception if you're nice enough. No smokers, though. Nothing personal; it carries on clothes and it ain't good for my infant son.
I like to be part of a group that wants to have fun, can joke around a bit, but wants to actually play rather than sit around and discuss the latest and greatest geek culture thing (although a little bit of that is okay too because let's face it, that's why we game too).
That said, if you're looking for a hardcore number-crunching grognard, then I'm not your guy either. I love trying new games and I loathe people trying to tell me why game X is better than game Y. Edition warriors can die in a fire. I like almost all games, so there's a good chance you'd be pissing on something I like.
I guess what I'm saying is that I like to shoot for a nice, casual balance of play and banter. The ideal folks I want to hang with are regular guys amd/or gals with a gaming habit, who likes good stories and isn't afraid to try new systems or settings.
- I'm 34, married with one son, been playing for about 25 years now. Played pretty much anything I can get my hands on. Trying to find time to get in more gaming around work and non-gaming activities. Pretty much a regular guy, trying to restrain his inner geek before it escapes and runs amok.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-19-2013 12:47 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1