- United States of America
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures), Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D, Spycraft, L5R, Cortex System, Aces & Eights, nWoD
- Gaming Worlds:
- Not really.
- Preferred Playing Style:
- No Preference
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Honestly I'm looking for just about any game, any system (I love learning new ones), any mix of combat and RP.
As a GM i tend to alternate between RP and Combat heavy campaigns. I'm also extremely capable and willing to teach new systems to players. Only requirement I have for players is that you're available MOST of the time when we're going to meet.
- Well I'm in the Air Force stationed in Montgomery Alabama, and I've been playing RPGs and Wargames since I could roll dice. Oh jeez, name a system I've probably played it or at least read a bit about it. I started on D&D back in the day, then expanded to other d20 games, primarily Star Wars and then eventually really fell in love with RPGs when I discovered Spycraft. I started wargaming with Warhammer Fantasy years ago. I now have a WH40K Eldar army needing assembled, and the fifth edition book needing to be read :P I presently own every 4E D&D book, though I've fallen a tad behind on Star Wars Saga. In part because of my love of wargames and minis games, I like the direction D&D and Star Wars and Spycraft and whatnot are going, and because of my love of super nuanced rule heavy games like Aces & Eights, I tend to avoid rules-lite RPGs.
Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 09-15-2011 02:21 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 14