- Date of Birth
- October 23, 1985 (28)
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- the World of Darkness, Dungeons & Dragons
- Gaming Worlds:
- the World of Darkness, Eberron, Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft
- Preferred Playing Style:
- No Preference
- Ideal Group Size:
- No Preference
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I like immersion storytelling, I like role-playing more than roll-playing but I'm not opposed to hack 'n' slash. Pretty easy to please, I just like intelligent, creative people.
Ideally, I would like a group of 4-7 players with two or more potential DMs, with a sort of round robin style of play. For example, DM#1 has a D&D campaign, DM#2 is running Hunter: the Reckoning and DM#3 is running a GURPS Old West game. Every week when we meet the players decide on a game. I.e. DM#2 had a rough week, and didn't prepare anything or Player X is really in the mood for some gunslingery, that could happen.
- I've been role-playing since I was 11. I've been involved in just about every style, genre, and popular game system out there from 7th Sea to White Wolf.
I would like to practice DMing, I've only been responsible for a few campaigns, which you can find in my blog. I have a million ideas for campaigns all the time, I just don't have anyone to guinea pig.
I am an avid reader, a writer, an actor, an amateur stage director (I volunteer at a school) and hobby artist. I'm no Will Eisner, but I draw a damn fine map.
"Wit is educated insolence." - Aristotle
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-17-2009 03:57 PM
- Last Activity
- 05-19-2010 01:59 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
View TheRageOfGaia's Blog
on 07-02-2009 at 03:52 AM
Las Vegas: the Final Nights (Hunter)
This was supposed to be a normal chronicle for Hunter: the Reckoning, but I had two players drop out which left me with just two...
Carl Johnson was an ex-felon, drug addict, and father of two. He married a meter maid and worked as a janitor at a local high school.
Wolfgang was a German immigrant who was obsessed with a childhood crush now working as a showgirl.
The chronicle was mainly introductory and followed
on 07-01-2009 at 03:14 AM
Prophecy of Shadows (Werewolf)
This was a mini-chronicle because I only had two players. These two characters, and an NPC attempted to enter the Umbra to seek out a spirit for information regarding the disappearence of one of the Sept's Elders.
Instead of arriving in the near Umbra, the three Garou found themselves in the Legendary Realm, where the legends of the Garou are replayed over and over for eternity.
Their clothing and gear shifted to suit their
on 06-30-2009 at 03:49 AM
The Outcast Chronicles (D&D3e)
This campaign was inspired by the Marvel Comics title the Exiles and the classic TV show Sliders. Yeah, I even liked it after the death of my favorite character.
As far as campaign world was concerned, the players could be from any medieval fantasy world, from Eberron to Narnia to a homebrewed world. For homebrews I asked the players to give me a short explanation of their world. One player decided his wizard was from a world where
on 06-30-2009 at 03:32 AM
These are brief descriptions of the games I have GMd, feel free to borrow anything that sounds interesting. What good is a social hobby if there's no sharing?
1. Paladin Quest! (D&D3e) - The exclamation point IS necessary. This campaign took place on Earth a couple of thousand years after a nuclear war destroyed the bulk of humanity. Humans in remote areas survived, though the infrastructure of society had crumbled to the point that most technology was useless. Knowing how to