- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Favorite RPGs:
- D20 Future/Apocalypse/Modern, D&D3.0, VtM, T20 Traveller
- Gaming Worlds:
- Home brews
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- No Preference
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I'm looking to either join a group or start a group in my area.
I'm looking for, or looking to create, a dedicated group that wants to play long term campaigns, stories that take 2 or more years of weekly games to complete.
I have nearly 30 years of experience both playing and GMing.
When I run a game, I build stories around the PCs. The PCs are a part of the world and usually become heroes.
I seldom use 'store-bought' modules.
I sometimes borrow ideas from movies, TV, or books.
- I have mostly played AD&D, D&D 3.0, D20 Future/Apocalypse/Modern, Vampire the Masquerade, Traveller, Rifts.
Although I have been busy with 'real life' the last couple of years, I usually play about 10 hours a week.
I am male.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 02-21-2013 06:37 PM
- Join Date