- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons & Dragons, Serenity, Dark Heresy
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I will play just about any RPG that is out there, and can mesh with many different play styles. I play RPGs for enjoyment and do not want an overly serious group. Age is not a deal-breaker, but would prefer the members being 20+ that have like responsibilities (job, girlfriend, etc.). Ideally, I would join a group that meets once a week, or once every other week. At the moment, I can play whenever, but that (hopefully) will not last.
I like to accomplish things in games, but have no problems being distracted by side-quests and shiny things. Humor is a welcome addition to any game, and have no qualms with dragon wang trophies used as thrown weapons (true story, I'll tell you about it...)
- Greetings, my name is Matt, 25 yrs old and am in the process of moving to Portsmouth. I grew up outside of Pittsburgh and went to school at Duquesne University.
I enjoy martial arts, fencing, and just about anything considered "geek".
The most recent games I have played are DND 4e, and Serenity. The DND group I am leaving meets once every other week, and the Serenity group once a week.
I have been playing RPGS since 6th grade, and tabletop games about as long (WH fantasy & 40k, Heroscape). Notable games I have played are: Rifts, Aberrant, Hunter, Mutants & Masterminds, DND, and WFRP.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-05-2011 08:54 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2