Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 3 or more games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Strategic (Miniatures)
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dark Heresy, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Ravenloft
- Gaming Worlds:
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Small Groups (Between 2 and 3 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Looking for players who are sociable and flexible with game mechanics...those who enjoy an interesting story with great character building and memorable action.
- I usually play about once every week for a couple of hours if i can. I have one long game once a month for a few hours. I try to rotate my games to keep everyone interested...i've been experimenting with each player having there own game to run, and changing games every couple of weeks, so everyone gets to play and no one gets left out...works well so far...
'Justice, like lightning, ever should appear to few men's ruin, but to all men's fear.'
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-23-2010 06:41 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 17
View Baron_Samedi's Blog
on 06-08-2009 at 02:38 AM
'Yeah, that was something else...' my customer replied...
Trying to purge the memory from my mind, i quickly changed the subject...'how's the card racket going?' His phone rang...
'Good man, i'm going up to GenCon...they've got a tourney in one of the other hotels, got a big purse, so i'm going to check it out.' he replied. Holding up a finger, he answers the phone...after a moment...'Hang on a sec,' he says to the caller...'hey man, gotta go...thanks again...come on
on 06-05-2009 at 04:46 PM
Its 11:15, too early in the day to deal with the comings and goings of those who know not what they speak of. Its been 10 minutes since i left the desperate housewife in a quandry about the classifications of games. I think she shed a neuron when she came up with this clarification...
'Oh, THOSE games, like monopoly!' she concluded, a sly grin of mediocre acheivement chisled to her botox-injected face.
I just nodded, fearing that anything i say at this point would just
on 06-04-2009 at 03:46 PM
I thought i would share my experiences from my time working at a game store in North Dallas...by far, it was my favourite job...but then again, what would be the downside of getting paid to play games? However the point of my narrative is from the perspective of those who work at the store...this is the first installment of my ongoing tale...
With great reservation, do i rise from the stool behind the counter, flanked by the protection of glass display cases containing the various
on 06-02-2009 at 04:32 PM
Since this is my first attempt at what the outside world refers to as a 'blog', (Pardon my anachronistic nature, i don't frequent the techno-babble as much as, well, anyone.) I'll address my one passion, outside of gaming, that i've had all of my life...writing...it seems that i've come into a bit of a problem...
I've been playing RPG's in one form or another since i was 12, it started when i was introduced to a group of Grad students in town after a game of pool at the local university