Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - 3 or more games per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Horror, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Mage the Awakening, Dungeons and Dragons
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I am looking for a person who wants to be there and play, someone who isn't late. We get into a good amount of role playing but to be ready for combat. I like plot. I run three different groups one on Saturday night one of Sunday afternoon and one during the week. We range from Mage to D&D and try to balance between them. In a few months we may break out Star Wars saga. We take new people.
- I have been playing since 1983. I run a group on Saturdays that has been around since 1998. I run a day game with a couple of days a week and sometimes my daughters play. I like story it runs the game. Some days might be light combat but when it hits its there. I have played oWoD and nWod, Mage is my favorite from the new. I have played D&D since basic. I have played and run Marvel Superheros since it was new, but we do Gurps Supers instead these days.
Magic is not for parlor tricks.- Sparrow
, Second Degree Master
Fragile Things, another slice of forums: http://fragilethings.fr.yuku.com
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-04-2009 12:10 PM
- Last Activity
- 07-29-2014 11:14 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
View Kaewin's Blog
on 05-08-2009 at 09:59 AM
dark days are apo0n us. An evil is creeping over the city of Providence. The supernaturals are being called and are packed in tight. They are starting to eat their own. In a weeks times the excessive Vampire population of about 70 leechs have purged their bellies to leave only 4. Werewolves prolwled the streets in the entire Metroploitan area. Scores of wolves fought for dominace. The are now scattered with a little more than a dozen left.
The changelings suffered two nights of terror.
on 04-22-2009 at 08:42 AM
Have this friend with out a computer and I let him use mine when he comes over. Four of us get together on Tuesday, me Josh, Daune and Roger. We generally talk and game. Duane came over and while we were waiting went upstairs to use the pc, no real big deal. Josh shows up and I yell up to Duane that we were going to play and was he going to. He yelled he was and we waited.
About 10 minutes later I yelled up again and he said he would be right down so the rest of us sat around bsing.
on 04-20-2009 at 08:18 PM
ok, I am not sure how to do this so I will start in the middle of the story and go right to the begining.
Ahem, I am a 38 (39 on May 17) stay at home dad. For a while my wife has bothered me to take a class so I have.
I got a 27.5 out of 25 today on an essay. Even without the 4 pointas extra credit it was a 23.5 still an A. I have felt cheated because it was hard to get this. My last essay I got a 50.5 out 50. The problem was without the extra credit it would had only