- Downers Grove
- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 40 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - 3 or more games per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Favorite RPGs:
- DND mostlyhave played all editions giving 4e a try
- Gaming Worlds:
- when i DM i use the forgotten realms
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- i am a player with a group in the chicagoland area. there are 3 of us, two of us dm.
we would like to find one or two peple to add to current game. if one of them was a strong dm that would be perfect !
i would consider myself a decent dm but i am a better player. i am the guy who runs a game that gives our"full time" DM a break and get his playing fix. i am more combat heavy, but need strong give and take role players. i consider my self a role over roll player and dm who uses common sense
other dm more role play oriented, but also very good at keeping track of the action. is by far a better dm ,,,created his own world and is a writer at heart so he creates a very rich backdrop.
also in a bi monthly game on tues in shorewood. looking for on or two players to join the group.
more of a combat heavy game, but still allot of fun. would be great for a newer player.
- i am very laid back ,,,a clown at heart.
tend to enjoy playing dark characters,,,,,i'm usually a nice guy in real life so i think i let "bad chris" out in dnd,,lol.
very party oriented and and have a strong leadership instinct but would love to play the guy in the back of the room that never talks!!!
i think i am preaty friendly and get along with all types, our group consist of a pricable( by all the bad spelling you can tell thats not me) a chef, and a consultant( whatever that is).
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 11-29-2011 08:29 PM
- Last Activity
- 02-09-2010 02:49 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1