- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 2 games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures), Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D, WoD, Cyberpunk, Savage, FATE, PBtA, Mtn Witch, etc.
- Gaming Worlds:
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Looking for a group to join or for players so I can start a new group.
Looking for mature, responsible, creative, respectful adults who are more into roleplaying than powergaming. I've been playing and GMing since 1981's Basic D&D Set came out so I have experience with a variety of settings and styles.
I'm into story-driven games, character-driven plots, and PCs with interesting backgrounds & goals. This can be in a D&D game or a story-game like Mountain Witch or Apocalypse World.
I would prefer to play 2 Friday nights per month (6-11pm).
But could consider other nights if the situation was right.
I would also like to play Board/Card games too - stuff I own includes Descent, Pandemic, Last Night on Earth, Magic The Gathering, Battlestar Galactica, etc.
I like a group that's very democratic about what setting/style we play and is open to players taking turns as GM running other games in the future.
- I've played and DM'd for 20-something years since Basic D&D came out. I've played or run D&D, Top Secret, Twilight 2000, Star Frontiers, Vampire, Fudge, Gurps, Cyberpunk, Dark Conspiracy, Car Wars, Deadlands, home-brew games, and a bunch of others.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-15-2017 10:37 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1