- Willing to Travel:
- 5 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 3 or more games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Gaming Worlds:
- Forgotten Realms (or a VERY similar homebrewed world)
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I'm looking for a game that is high in magic and very low on technology (i.e. no firearms). I'd like to play Dungeons and Dragons 4.0, with the "rules as written". If a spell or ability is in the PHB or a supplement, I'd like to be able to use it, without having to "clear it" with the GM.
I would like to roleplay 50% of the time and perform combat 50% of the time. I'm always looking for a game with a great story.
I would like to play with mature, considerate, non-domineering, hygienic people, who don't rush through roleplaying opportunities, who divide treasure fairly, and take the game seriously and pay attention (although laughter at the table is definitely welcome). Also, I like group composed of a mixture of men and women.
I enjoy fantasy music being played during the game, and I love utilizing miniatures. I also like playing in a clean, uncluttered area.
- I'm 38 yrs. old, 5'9", a non-smoker, male, and a college graduate. I recently moved to Maryland to find work. For entertainment, I love science/fiction movies/TV (Smallville), fantasy movies/books, horror movies, anime (Naruto), videogames (God of War), comic books, and DnD. I also love watching motorcyle races and learning about martial arts.
In my spare time, I like to surf the "net", read a good fantasy book, watch tv, draw, and exercise. I'm friendly, down-to-earth, funny, polite, hygienic, and very even-tempered.
I played a bit of Call of Cthulu (two sessions). I've primarily played DnD, a passion of mine since I was twelve. Currently, I'm not playing, but I hope to find a 4th edition game to play in. I'm not interested in 3.5 DnD.
Any spectacle that engages and captures the imagination of people says something to them about themselves. It holds up a giant mirror, and it reverberates.~Mary F. Corey, Cultural Historian, UCLA
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-12-2009 05:16 PM
- Join Date