- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Science Fiction / Futuristic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons and Dragons, Star wars
- Gaming Worlds:
- I really enjoy using my World
- Preferred Playing Style:
- No Preference
- Ideal Group Size:
- No Preference
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- So here it is...Im looking to run a stable consistent D&D game (3.5 only). There are 2 options to choose from:
Game 1) With all the rules and fun you all know I can run Expedition to Undermountain...with a few twists for my enjoyment :)
Game 2) In a world that may take everything you thought you knew and twist it. This is a game run in my world with a massive story that can take characters to lvl 20 and possibly beyond. The catch is its not an easy ride. No group I've ever run this game with has completed the story successfully....Can You??
Now i need to know whos interested (and which game they want) and what day of the week they are most available after i have a good amount of replies I'll work out a day that seems most beneficial to everyone. Both games will begin at lvl 1 and on the point buy system. This prevents anyone from pulling off 2 or more 18 to start.
If there are any other questions please feel free to ask...I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
- Well im a 21 year old who just moved to the Waterloo area and I'm really bored without this game. I really enjoy running D&D but i also liek to play, my former groups were very good at keeping to one game and frequently started over and over. Id like to run a game or even participate in a good Game with some new people.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 06-21-2010 04:07 PM
- Join Date