- New York
- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures)
- Favorite RPGs:
- paranoia, call of cthulu, dungeons & dragons
- Gaming Worlds:
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I like enthusiam in a player, one who is actively looking to roleplay with other characters and are in depth. Fun. can get into the game without being too serious. reliable.
When I run a game, I prefere a nice mix of puzzle/action. I like to encourage role-playing between players and cooperation. My game requires alot of teamwork (Or If I am running paranoia, alot of backstabbing). besides that I like alot of laughs and generally a casual gaming experience. Generally I like to start games at low levels to deter from hack and slash games or power gaming. I find it very boring to go from one fight to the next and prefer a little mind teaser here and there.
I will be running paranoia xp. I tend to be a little zany when Gming this game and tend to play around alot with the players which is usual in a paranoia setting. If you have never heard of paranoia it is post disaster game that is set in a underworld civilization that is run by a communist worried 'Friendly' Computer. Players are usually 'trouble shooters' for the FC, who actively hunt down communist, secret societies, and mutants who threaten the computer. My players are all given written backgrounds and secret agendas to keep the games atmosphere. Player's characters tend to recycle alot because of faulty or experimental equipment. Have no fear, because of cloning capabilities you can hang on to your characters if you wish to.
A good candidate for this type of game would be a person who is not afraid of causing a li
- I have played Dungeons & Dragons for most of my gaming experience. I really started to get into roleplaying when I visited many new jersey Larps such as equinox and portal. I had many groups, I GMed and Played Rifts, D and D, Heros, Call of cthulu, dominion Tank police.
I used to play with two groups, alternating between each every week. I like to build a friendly relationship with every person and try to get to know everyone.
Because of living situation (I am moving) I have to find a new group to play with in the area.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 09-27-2008 06:58 PM
- Join Date