06-19-2015, 09:37 PM
I am very interested in finding out more info. The Author of that AP is a friend of mine and I would love to play in it. I have not read much about it besides the players guide. Always wanted to be in an evil themed game.
2 replies | 325 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- December 3
Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- San Jose
- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 2 games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Favorite RPGs:
- Exalted/White Wolf, FATE, Cortex, GR, various others
- Gaming Worlds:
- Exalted, Homebrew Fantasy, Modern Fantasy
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I'm new in the area and looking to form or join a group of laid back, mature individuals for some weekly or over-other-weekly gaming. Willing to run Exalted, Game of Thrones, Dragon Age, Serenity, or your option of a small system or one-shot game like Kobolds Ate My Baby or Kagematsu (Look it up. Trust me, it's fun.).
Currently running a 2(.5?)e Exalted campaign online only on alternate Saturdays, which has been going since June 2008. I prefer a lot of role play, but combat is a vital part of role play. 6-8 hours or so is average play time for me, though longer is definitely possible. I cook (baking especially), so I like to test new recipes out on gaming groups. I can also host... actually I kind of prefer to. It cuts down on travel time.
- Real Name:
- I started playing a mish-mash of this and that when I was twelve with a friend of mine. We usually took whatever setting we liked and made our own game out of it, often not even using stats. From there we got into Vampire and LARPing, but then when he moved away I joined a dedicated Exalted group and fell in love with that setting. I've been playing/GMing Exalted, D&D 3.5 and FATE for the last five years or so. I recently moved to San Jose, CA from Dallas. Currently looking to form a group or join an existing one to socialize and feed my need for IRL table-top.
Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
The Dolling Blogs (1
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Last Activity
- 02-13-2013 04:13 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 29
View GoddessGood's Blog
on 09-13-2009 at 11:15 AM
So we're back again, after a short jaunt through the first level of Keep on the Shadowfell's dungeon. We have a new site up at Obsidian Portal here. You can see the previous adventure logs there as well and some more details about the world that will get filled in as I have time and as more is uncovered.
Ominous Whispers and Fractured Sapphire's players didn't make it to this session. We focus on the plights of Nine Willows in Autumn (Willow for short), Gaias Valerius and Stalwart
on 07-18-2009 at 09:30 AM
Been a while since I made these, actually. I just hadn't noticed that I didn't post them.
The first is Stalwart Second, a Zenith Caste Solar in my Exalted group. The challenge here was sizing his head down for his body. Second is meant to be a rather tall man and the style of animation is such that heads tend to be larger than in real life. This gave the impression that his head was bigger than his entire torso and just wouldn't do . I recolored and added in a horse for him. Also,
on 06-02-2009 at 09:01 AM
I've recently begun reading a compilation of H.P. Lovecraft's stories "of horror and the macabre" if you believe the hype on the front cover. So far I've read through 7 of the 16 presented in the book, so I thought I'd give a quick rundown of my opinions on each.
The Rats in the Walls - This story begins with the narrator describing how he hunted down the ruins of an ancestral home that is reputed to be cursed and much maligned by the locals. He, being an upstanding New England
on 05-12-2009 at 12:25 PM
I visited my hometown last weekend to see my sister graduate with a bachelor's and master's degree (simultaneously!) and see my mom for mother's day. It struck me how I still know where everything is, I know what's changed and what's the same, and I fell right back into the local culture. Also, geez is it hot down there
I spent a little while frequenting old haunts. The barnes and noble where I met the GM of a group I was with years ago, the pagan shop where I got my tools of
on 05-06-2009 at 09:56 PM
So, I'm at it again. This time, more NPCs have gotten the dolling treatment. First is Senmai, a young girl with eastern roots. She is a close companion to Nine Willows in Autumn. I had the most fun on her coat this time, picking the different color schemes and trying to preserve the feeling that you're actually looking at silk. I love how it worked out to look like she's playing with her hair. Sort of gives her that youthful touch.
The second fellow is Howls Justice, another Lunar